Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE SummerSlam: 8/23/20

Im still hoping they do that Anoai family stable with him and the Usos and even Naomi

and they gotta be heel...give them the gold like they did evolution (Universal, Tag and the Womens Champ)

man that shit just has money written all over it

Im still hoping they do that Anoai family stable with him and the Usos and even Naomi

and they gotta be heel...give them the gold like they did evolution (Universal, Tag and the Womens Champ)

man that shit just has money written all over it
Minus Naomi, use Nia Jax. But this all sounds like Contra in MLW. They should wait and sign buddy from there then execute it. He can be the IC/US carrier.

Minus Naomi, use Nia Jax. But this all sounds like Contra in MLW. They should wait and sign buddy from there then execute it. He can be the IC/US carrier.
only reason I said Naomi was because of the marriage but you right

Nia would be a better fit

and I forgot thier cousin works over there as Jacob Fatu

He definitely wasn't a face either. I think its planting seeds for the turn, he even was talking heavy shit and telling Braun he made him and beat him with a chair to death for no reason.

And whoever said that makes Fiend a face, it doesn't because Roman isn't a official heel so thats not a issue yet. I don't expect it until around Survivor Series.

yea, him attacking Braun was outta no where, they aint have no beef before he went away so that stood out to me too. My thing is they always pull this bullshit where tease us with a mega faces heel turn and then they dont go through w/ it but im all for this being an actual turn. That new aggression he came back with was nice, plus the tag line was "You'll never see it coming" so it could always play into that

they think they slick too, booking him to look like that is definitely gonna bait people into seeing what happens on Smackdown this week

He definitely wasn't a face either. I think its planting seeds for the turn, he even was talking heavy shit and telling Braun he made him and beat him with a chair to death for no reason.

And whoever said that makes Fiend a face, it doesn't because Roman isn't a official heel so thats not a issue yet. I don't expect it until around Survivor Series.
I doubt they go full heel mode with Roman. It maybe more or less a tweener SCSA type of personality where anybody can get it...

they think they slick too, booking him to look like that is definitely gonna bait people into seeing what happens on Smackdown this week
Yeah I just hope nobody expects an instant turn, it seems like it's going to happen after he faces The Fiend, cus as we know he turns everybody heel after their program.

Back