Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE SummerSlam: 8/23/20

The Rollin and Domink match was entertaining as fuck. I love Rollins pants being a copy of Rey Mysterios dope ass gear from Halloween Havoc. The top was ugly but the pants were lit. They surprised me with this one and Dominik has great potential.

Orton and McIntyre in a boring ass match. Who would of knew...

Reigns heel turn coming is the greatest thing out of this ppv.....oh and Mandy ass hanging on to that white onsie...fuck.

The Rollin and Domink match was entertaining as fuck. I love Rollins pants being a copy of Rey Mysterios dope ass gear from Halloween Havoc. The top was ugly but the pants were lit. They surprised me with this one and Dominik has great potential.

Orton and McIntyre in a boring ass match. Who would of knew...

Reigns heel turn coming is the greatest thing out of this ppv.....oh and Mandy ass hanging on to that white onsie...fuck.
I don't know if that was a heel turn for Roman or not, he beat up two other heels

I don't know if that was a heel turn for Roman or not, he beat up two other heels
I thought he was being too aggressive especially since Braun didn't do anything to him before Roman left so that raised my eyebrows then I just read reports are its the seeds of a heel run and more aggressive Roman that will play out these next few months.

I thought he was being too aggressive especially since Braun didn't do anything to him before Roman left so that raised my eyebrows then I just read reports are its the seeds of a heel run and more aggressive Roman that will play out these next few months.

This shit better happen on Friday:

New music
No vest
Keep the aggression

Heel...meh. More aggressive...yes.

Making him heel would mean Fiend has to become a face. Dunno bout that.

i never understood why niggas hate romans vest so much lol

Because he kept all the shield shit lol. Seth and Dean has to reinvent themselves basically but Roman kept the vest, music and would walk through the crowd until changes were made. I see why he got the mixed reaction

Reigns definitely not a heel
He definitely wasn't a face either. I think its planting seeds for the turn, he even was talking heavy shit and telling Braun he made him and beat him with a chair to death for no reason.

And whoever said that makes Fiend a face, it doesn't because Roman isn't a official heel so thats not a issue yet. I don't expect it until around Survivor Series.

Back