Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE SummerSlam (8/21/21)

I aint even think about this

they really not shit for skipping over Lesnar/Lashley yet again

Yeah that should have been the match for SummerSlam.

Idk maybe they do a couple of matches w/Lesnar & Reigns. The first one gets thrown out, the second one Reigns goes over Brock in some type of stipulation match at Survivor Series. Wait a few months build to Lesnar/Lashley for WrestleMania.

Looking back, the crowd was dead a lot… they gave no fucks Becky won. We were all excited she’s back, but to jump in and say “well, I’m married to Seth. I’m the Man. I didn’t technically lose my title, so yeah give it back in seconds”

that was bad business… I hope she gets booed to hell. Fans gotta show their disapproval for weeks and weeks.

the wwe title matches and edge/seth were the best matches… I throughly enjoyed em

If It were anybody other than Becky, then I could see this going down but she like the most over women in the division and got a crazy following. They been waiting for her ass to come back ever since she had that baby.

I'm sure some will boo her but that shit gonna get drowned out.

Yeah that should have been the match for SummerSlam.

Idk maybe they do a couple of matches w/Lesnar & Reigns. The first one gets thrown out, the second one Reigns goes over Brock in some type of stipulation match at Survivor Series. Wait a few months build to Lesnar/Lashley for WrestleMania.

yea i was thinking maybe they saving it for mania

the thing about Survivor series is they usually do champion vs champion... so those bastards could take Romans strap and put it on Brock just to give us Lashley/Lesnar but I don't want that...

I would’ve liked to see Brock come down when Lashley is beating Goldberg down… but to prove he doesn’t save him, he F-5’s him. He wants to claim the wwe title… he defeats Lashley down the line. (I’ve been wanting to see this match. Both wrestlers, both mma… I know Lashley would have his best match w Lesnar…)

Heyman runs both champs on both shows. Eventually, things come to a boil and they feud and end in a title v title match.

But they jump right into it…

Back