Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE SummerSlam (8/21/21)

And now Becky n Charlotte back as champs just need Ronda to come back to pretty much put the nail in the coffin

IN MY OPINION

SD is at its best an excellent show and and at its worst solid

I havent walked away from an episode of SD feeling like it was a chore to get through or that it was just plain trash like I have with Raw which is the reason I dont watch Raw

Again…Im not as critical as the average “smart fan” if it entertains me I enjoy it.

I legit dont give a fuck about the majority of the shit “smart fans” be bitching about

niggas take themselves way too seriously lol

niggas care way too much man

& Im riding the NXT wave till that bitch crash.

like somebody else said earlier, I'll stop checking for it just like I stopped checking for RAW once it don't entertain me no more...

I aint like the niggas who waste time hate watching shit, i'll find something else to do w/ my time before I do that shit

like somebody else said earlier, I'll stop checking for it just like I stopped checking for RAW once it don't entertain me no more...

I aint like the niggas who waste time hate watching shit, i'll find something else to do w/ my time before I do that shit
Always was curious what is the reason you don't watch AEW? It seems to have a little bit of everything you like WWE does here and there. I thought when NXzt got kicked off Tuesday you was going jump in with us since the time slot opened but I always thought it was some type of loyalty the black and gold brand lol

I think most of us stopped watching Raw, that thread be having 8 posts during the show

Always was curious what is the reason you don't want AEW?

I used to check it out from time to time back when they were going head to head w/ NXT. I just never posted in the thread

I was gonna start watching it more when NXT moved nights but fubo took the station off and now its damn near impossible to find streams

my twitter account is all wrestling tho so I always see whats going on

I think most of us stopped watching Raw, that thread be having 8 posts during the show

Seems like I be the only posting sometimes. Lol. Done commented on the episode once...came back in the thread 20mins later...
1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

Lol

I used to check it out from time to time back when they were going head to head w/ NXT. I just never posted in the thread

I was gonna start watching it more when NXT moved nights but fubo took the station off and now its damn near impossible to find streams

my twitter account is all wrestling tho so I always see whats going on
Oh okay I thought it was just you being loyal. I'm like bro missing some really good quality shit by avoiding it but that makes sense. I know your ass going to have TBS when they move there next year so we will have your seat ready lol

Bruh just said wrestling fans care too much about wrestling…on a wrestling forum. No wonder Vince can do what he want and still get billion dollar deals. When Omos comes through with the dancing gimmick I know you all will be thoroughly sports entertained. Somebody call my momma

Brock steppin to Roman....but ain't step to The Almighty Bobby Lashley.

Lol

I thought Brock was gonna come out as Lashley was beating down Goldberg. To me, that would’ve been better. Two guys on each show, Heyman manages them both. They’re both champs. They eventually start beefing… title vs title

Looking back, the crowd was dead a lot… they gave no fucks Becky won. We were all excited she’s back, but to jump in and say “well, I’m married to Seth. I’m the Man. I didn’t technically lose my title, so yeah give it back in seconds”

that was bad business… I hope she gets booed to hell. Fans gotta show their disapproval for weeks and weeks.

the wwe title matches and edge/seth were the best matches… I throughly enjoyed em

Man Idk how niggas can still watch wrestling these days lol I cut it on a for a bit every now and then cause I used to be an avid WWF/WWE fan but the product these days is so bad. Dead ass man wtf is Roman's finisher? A flying punch wtf come on breh and how many people use the Spear as a finisher also....

Back