Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE SummerSlam (8/21/21)

It ain't even about all that. The last mini war was NXT vs AEW and when AEW came out strong that was pretty much it. WWE wouldn't wanna go head to head against them anyway after that as far as being on at the same time.

It's just the excitement that one company can make you feel good as a fan and the other makes you feel guilty for being one most the time. Those are the new "ratings" just having the better feel good product.
I can agree with that. At the end of the day for me…im not as critical as most fans…I literally legit just want to be entertained by wrestling and its better for me if I can get that from both promotions

I really think its dope that guys that got overlooked in WWE are getting legit chances in AEW.

I have always wanted to check out the product they have going…Punk coming back just gave me more motivation to finally watch lol

Nothing done this weekend was gonna top that shit honestly and IDK anybody who thought that it would
But I thought Punk wasn't over like the Tribal chief said? I thought you had jokes in the AEW thread and said "see you for summerslam tomorrow" as if the E had something better in store. You been caping for the E just for them to violate with this mid PPV that had like two moments.

The first 20 minutes of Rampage on Friday was better than this whole 4 hour PPV.

I would appreciate the same energy being kept my friend

Roman Reigns is singlehandedly keeping WWE afloat right now. Literally nothing outside of what he has going on means anything

Paul is known for betraying his clients.

Betrayed Brock and sided with Big Show
Betrayed RVD to help Big Show
Betrayed Punk to side with Lesnar

Lets do it for a fourth time by betraying Roman
True.
I Have a feeling they gonna play it differently this time

If Paul leave the table wont be on his own ill say that…

I can agree with that. At the end of the day for me…im not as critical as most fans…I literally legit just want to be entertained by wrestling and its better for me if I can get that from both promotions

I really think its dope that guys that got overlooked in WWE are getting legit chances in AEW.

I have always wanted to check out the product they have going…Punk coming back just gave me more motivation to finally watch lol
If you watch consistently you'll see its night and day to WWE product as a whole. Smackdown is cool but as an overall AEW got the better product

AEW did beat NXT in the ratings and caused Vince to lpse faith in H and screw up the whole NXT we know of today for a green training plant again. Thats why we are all wondering if tomorrow is the last of the Takeovers we come to love. So the ratings things still had some weight to them but yeah we not going to get a 90s ratings war beside what we seen with NXT and AEW. Mfs just want a product that seems it caters to you rather then the boss man's 70s and 80s vision for 2021.

I must say, does anyone go into the AEW thread to complain about everything AEW does? Does anyone hate-watch any wrestling program or just doesn’t watch at all? Hmm

I must say, does anyone go into the AEW thread to complain about everything AEW does? Does anyone hate-watch any wrestling program or just doesn’t watch at all? Hmm

Oh, oh or heres one does anybody rush to disagree and jump to AEWs defense anytime somebody in that thread says they aren't feeling something?

I be peepin shit........

It's only like 6 of us who been there since the first show....lol mfs went down with NXT to avoid AEW.

You don't think he's right, what else this company got going
IN MY OPINION

SD is at its best an excellent show and and at its worst solid

I havent walked away from an episode of SD feeling like it was a chore to get through or that it was just plain trash like I have with Raw which is the reason I dont watch Raw

Again…Im not as critical as the average “smart fan” if it entertains me I enjoy it.

I legit dont give a fuck about the majority of the shit “smart fans” be bitching about

niggas take themselves way too seriously lol

Ha ha yea it's still new and Egos haven't started up yet, but fuck Vince. He has fucked over too many wrestlers.

IN MY OPINION

SD is at its best an excellent show and and at its worst solid

I havent walked away from an episode of SD feeling like it was a chore to get through or that it was just plain trash like I have with Raw which is the reason I dont watch Raw

Again…Im not as critical as the average “smart fan” if it entertains me I enjoy it.

I legit dont give a fuck about the majority of the shit “smart fans” be bitching about

niggas take themselves way too seriously lol
In addition I still think NXT is a very good show as well.

Back