Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE SummerSlam (8/21/21)

In theaters too… my son wants to see it there so we are gonna do that. I’ve never seen it on the big screen before

In theaters too… my son wants to see it there so we are gonna do that. I’ve never seen it on the big screen before
See in this situation I would say would be cool to kick it with your son at the theater. But the last 2 times I went I swear it was 4-5 people in there with me and it was some of the weirdest mfs I've ever seen. Lol and they don't have the volume up like movies because it's a live feed so it was an akward experience... it would be dope to go in Chicago and NY where wrestling fans prolly pack that bith out.

I’ll request it to be turned up. Seems like it would be a chill atmosphere
Yeah you def get to throw ya feet over the chairs infront of you or lay the fuck out. I would do it again but I'd def go with friends or like you when my son gets older. I went to the one they did for WrestleMania years ago and Bound 4 Glory in 2011.

Sasha Banks is not at today's WWE Friday Night Smackdown taping in Phoenix, Arizona and the word making the rounds is she may have been pulled from tomorrow's Summerslam PPV.

Banks and Bianca Belair missed this past weekend's WWE live events due to what was announced as "unforseen circumstances" but Belair traveled to Phoenix yesterday and is backstage at today's taping.

Earlier this week sources told PWInsider.com that the pair were cleared to perform at Summerslam "barring something unforseen" happening. Belair is there. Banks is not.

If Banks is indeed out tomorrow, perhaps it could be time for WWE to "break the glass" so to speak and rush Becky Lynch back into action.

I'm out the loop, SummerSlam on a Saturday??

What time this shit show starts??

Back