Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE SummerSlam (7/30/22)

Terrible card. Becky out here in her lady Gaga gear. lol

Yeah this card is weak but hopefully the matches deliver. After SS I'm more than likely done w/WWE PPVs for the year unless that joint they doing in September gone be a big deal. Idk if I'm checking for Survivor Series this year after last year's.

Kinda hard to care about the wwe title picture when you know the outcome already and it's been that way for a while now.

Tired of Bianca and Becky

Only interested in 3 outta the 7 matches. Although Seth & Riddle might deliver

Guess I’m in the minority but the only match I’m not that interested in is Miz vs Paul. Yea y’all think the card is weak yet most of you will be in this thread next Saturday watching and complaining lol

Guess I’m in the minority but the only match I’m not that interested in is Miz vs Paul. Yea y’all think the card is weak yet most of you will be in this thread next Saturday watching and complaining lol
I know I'll be complaining lol. I'm only interested in Uso's and Profits, Chief and Brock, and Becky and Bianca. You can have the rest of the show

I know I'll be complaining lol. I'm only interested in Uso's and Profits, Chief and Brock, and Becky and Bianca. You can have the rest of the show

Same.

Seth & Riddle might slap tho. But once that match ends...where they gonna go from there?

1658240169949.gif Card is a bit meh since it’s a lot of rematches but I still like it especially cause i know WWE turns up for their ppvs. Those injuries to Cody & Randy derailed this shit but it’ll be straight. Only match I could care less about is the Miz / Logan Paul.

Seth/ Riddle & Usos/ Profits are your match of the night contenders. Think Bianca / Becky gonna put on a better match than their WM one which went hard. But it’s gonna be good regardless.

Just get KO on the card and we gucci

This would be the ppv to bring Bayley back, have her attack one of the champions after their match to put her in the title picture which really need her since Sasha gone

Even WWE got issues how mid with seeds this Summer Slam card is. This could of easily been the card for a Night Of Champions/Over The Limit ppv.

Its Summer Slam and none of these matches seem high profile. Brock v Reigns pt. 203 doesnt have the same feel. Bianca and Becky is whatever at this point. The match of the night soley is on the hands of Rollins and Riddle and ill def be there for that.

Last edited:
If they really want to turn up Ronda heel run before she leaves after Mania they should have her rip off Liv Morgans arm and tap her out and in quick fashion. LIV would be fine and it gives Ronda the start of a no bullshit serious heel run.

If they really want to turn up Ronda heel run before she leaves after Mania they should have her rip off Liv Morgans arm and tap her out and in quick fashion. LIV would be fine and it gives Ronda the start of a no bullshit serious heel run.
Too early for Liv to give up the title, Ronda can snap after Liv beat her

Back