Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE SummerSlam (7/30/22)

Y'all really not giving Liv a chance after 3 weeks. Everyone complains about wanting something new until it happens
She cute tho.

Im cool to see what she do but with all this legit agressive talent around her now....make it short but sweet.

Last edited:
Bro what the fuck are you talking about
Oh yea that's right, y'all don't have good memories...or just selective ones. Remember when Rollins did all that stuff in the Cell to the fiend and couldn't put him down? Remember how I was the main person saying that was stupid because it would be unbelievable to beat him the way they booked him?

Then they started doing dumb stuff which lead to foolish theories like " He's weaker without the red lights being on." because they had to change the character and weaken him so Roman could take him out with a spear and it be somewhat believable (ended up being Goldberg doing that however).

Similar stuff that y'all have argued against me and Brother B about.

Roman being booked too strong that it's unbelievable to beat him, them doing dumb stuff like god breaking turnbuckles because they gotta make it believable for someone to beat Roman at some point. Messing the character and the reign up so badly that whoever beats them don't get as big of a rub as they should?

No? Of course not.
tumblr_inline_msk4rn6AWT1qz4rgp.gif

She cute tho.

Im cool to see what she do but with all this legit agressive talent around her now....make it short but sweet.
Stop making her a scared champ is a good way to start, they did her no favors letting her get dominated basically the whole match

Y'all really not giving Liv a chance after 3 weeks. Everyone complains about wanting something new until it happens

Im all for her having her reign but you gotta understand that heel Ronda if booked right is about to be a big problem for her.

Only way I see her reign being safe for a whileis if they do a shake up and send Rousey over to RAW but idk if thats where we headed

Im all for her having her reign but you gotta understand that heel Ronda if booked right is about to be a big problem for her.

Only way I see her reign being safe for a whileis if they do a shake up and send Rousey over to RAW but idk if thats where we headed
Keep her away from Liv for 2 or 3 months, Ronda gets the title at Survivor Series

I'll rather have Bayley win the Rumble and challenge Ronda for the title, I don't remember if we ever saw that match before.

Oh yea that's right, y'all don't have good memories...or just selective ones. Remember when Rollins did all that stuff in the Cell to the fiend and couldn't put him down? Remember how I was the main person saying that was stupid because it would be unbelievable to beat him the way they booked him?

Then they started doing dumb stuff which lead to foolish theories like " He's weaker without the red lights being on." because they had to change the character and weaken him so Roman could take him out with a spear and it be somewhat believable (ended up being Goldberg doing that however).

Similar stuff that y'all have argued against me and Brother B about.

Roman being booked too strong that it's unbelievable to beat him, them doing dumb stuff like god breaking turnbuckles because they gotta make it believable for someone to beat Roman at some point. Messing the character and the reign up so badly that whoever beats them don't get as big of a rub as they should?

No? Of course not.
tumblr_inline_msk4rn6AWT1qz4rgp.gif

bro I reiterate…

What the fuck are you talking about?

Even before Vince bounced They were presenting him like That Nigga. Hopefully HHH capitalizes on the moment cause Bobby is over as hell and looks the part

He'll make his way back up to the title picture eventually. They ain't been presenting him like that for no reason

The Brock Lesnar tractor spot at Summerslam where he pushed the ring back towards the announcers' table was apparently far rougher and harder than anyone had planned for. We are told there was at least one rehearsal for the spot the day before Summerslam with someone from the production team lifting the ring.

Back