Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE SummerSlam (7/30/22)

I guess. I just see more value in long term booking with Ronda then Liv. And i felt since the night she won it was going to be a brief title run.
Ronda don't need the title to go on a dominant heel run. It's time to start using the titles to elevate other women

It is really too early tho. Lol its Liv. We love her but come on.

Oh you tryin to start a riot huh. WWE caught slack for how Bianca lost her title to Becky.

Now imagine the hell they'll get if they have Liv drop the title at SS? Liv has been over since last years MITB. Fans wanted her to win then. So to have her drop it now when she JUST won it...nah. Just...nah.

I guess. I just see more value in long term booking with Ronda then Liv. And i felt since the night she won it was going to be a brief title run.

I mean I think Ronda at a point where she doesn't really need a title. A good heel run where she's dominating is fine wit me.

Cuz if you put the title on her now...then she gotta keep that shyt til WM23 imo. THEN have her drop it to whomever she's feuding wit.

Ain't Charlotte coming back soon, her and Ronda have unfinished business with each other

Ronda and BECKY got unfinished. That's the one I see has WM23 potential.

Charlotte and Bianca I feel has unfinished business. But then you gotta factor Bayley in the mix.

Ronda and BECKY got unfinished. That's the one I see has WM23 potential.

Charlotte and Bianca I feel has unfinished business. But then you gotta factor Bayley in the mix.
Charlotte and Ronda 1-1, they need the blow off match. Ronda won't see Becky until Wrestlemania unless a brand draft happens

I love Liv but i aint about to start acting like it matters if she loses the title even on Raw next week. She was an underdog and she did it. She doesnt need a long title run either. We all loved when Carmella won the title too and was over but it didnt need to be a decent title run.

I love Liv but i aint about to start acting like it matters if she loses the title even on Raw next week. She was an underdog and she did it. She doesnt need a long title run either.
You want to keep seeing the same 4 chicks hold the title, I'm all for watching something new. If only they did that with the men's title.

You want to keep seeing the same 4 chicks hold the title, I'm all for watching something new. If only they did that with the men's title.
She is the champ. Its happened already. So what's next..she has to hold the title for a few months? Nah man. If she does cool but hopefully they cooking up something better soon.

I just prefer if Ronda (or Charlotte) wasn’t carrying a belt.
And ima go with Becky not holding one. Shit is just annoying. Atleast Charlotte puts in great ring work as she the best there. Most credible chick they got so her holdin a title just fits her bill at the top.

I just prefer if Ronda (or Charlotte) wasn’t carrying a belt.

I only want Ronda holding the title leading up to WM23.

I prefer a triple threat wit Charlotte...Bianca...Bayley. BUT...you can throw Rhea and Raquel in the mix to stir things up too

Ronda not putting over somebody at Mania for the title to me is the biggest waste of her time and effort of putting somebody over major. That special attraction not title match works but not here.

Still got my cards aimed at Rhonda about to tear Liv a new asshole at Summer Slam and take her belt back with ease.

I love Liv but i aint about to start acting like it matters if she loses the title even on Raw next week. She was an underdog and she did it. She doesnt need a long title run either. We all loved when Carmella won the title too and was over but it didnt need to be a decent title run.

fresh-prince-we.gif

Have a world title I quit match where neither competitors have any interaction since the match was announced. Two part timers in the main event was a very bad idea

Have a world title I quit match where neither competitors have any interaction since the match was announced. Two part timers in the main event was a very bad idea
Chi my boy are you ever happy? Lol but nah seriously tho at this point why does it matter. They just going to play tug o war wit the belt for the 100th time and we seen the same build over and over. Its actually peaceful they not wasting tv with a repeat of the same old shit because they know they stretched this feud too far. Cody Rhodes getting hurt caused this unneeded rematch because they dont believe in any of the folks they built up the past 2 years to sell Summer Slam. Thats a damn shame.

Im more suprided folks actually got this on their match of the night they wanna see.

Back