Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Royal Rumble Thread: 1/31/21

Anyone excited for this PPV? I truly only care about both rumble matches. Don’t care about any title matches, even though I’ve loved the Roman/KO feud

Sad part is I'm not even thrilled about the actual rumble matches, this year is a huge throw away to me so if folks want Alexa Bliss to win fuxk it go for it, get that trash out the way. Might as well let Edge win too and take my misery.

Lana winning the rumble. When Bryan Alvarez explained why I was like oh shit that makes perfect WWE sense. Lol she been off tv since the day she was supposed to be facing Asuka for the title...which means Lana will eliminate Nia Jax and Shana at some point maybe even the end but sadly it makes sense.

Lana winning the rumble. When Bryan Alvarez explained why I was like oh shit that makes perfect WWE sense. Lol she been off tv since the day she was supposed to be facing Asuka for the title...which means Lana will eliminate Nia Jax and Shana at some point maybe even the end but sadly it makes sense.
Man that's so fucked up it might actually happen

Anyone excited for this PPV? I truly only care about both rumble matches. Don’t care about any title matches, even though I’ve loved the Roman/KO feud

I really don't care about this PPV as the build up to the Royal Rumble PPV has been ass. Idc who wins the men's Rumble match as I don't see the winner beating either Reigns or Mcintyre at WM. The only bright spot I see is the women's rumble match w/Bianca winning it. Knowing Vince he probably will book Charlotte to win it again on some stupid shit.

Rumble matches & Owens vs Reigns thats it really

I wouldnt expect any outside returns/surprises tonight for the Rumble either cus i doubt there are any since we dont got a crowd

Yeqh those 2 shouldn't, they need a break and we need a break. Seth or her coming back to video boards is not really a major comeback either.

We should of did a ABW rumble watch a long. Somebody hook me up as a mod mane! I got different things we could add on here to make it more fun/interactive.

Back