Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Royal Rumble Thread: 1/31/21

First HOF'er to win the rumble and he did it from the #1 spot. A part-timer and HOF'er just won the rumble. If I was a young dude in the E that would tell me all I need to know

I dont even care that Edge won.

I think i was just convinced that Bryan was gone win and then when he got eliminated i got behind Rollins.

Mfs made me think he might of stole the win

I dont even care that Edge won.

I think i was just convinced that Bryan was gone win and then when he got eliminated i got behind Rollins.

Mfs made me think he might of stole the win

u should care...bc since this was their choice, the women’s should’ve closed the show w Bianca’s win...

but this is their “wedon’t care booking”

if edge takes the title from reigns you gonna hate me for real
ima be insufferable

#saveusedge

I was about to say he not taking it from either one but idk... Drews reign might not be safe but you smokin rocks if you think Vince bout to put him over the tribal chief

he been trying to get that boy over since like 2014

I was about to say he not taking it from either one but idk... Drews reign might not be safe but you smokin rocks if you think Vince bout to put him over the tribal chief

You think edge losing, the way they treat these old heads

romans reign of terror must be stopped. you dont see he's about to have a vintage hogan four year title run? because i see it...
200.gif

#saveusedge

You think edge losing, the way they treat these old heads

romans reign of terror must be stopped. you dont see he's about to have a vintage hogan four year title run? because i see it...
200.gif

#saveusedge

ya'll boys wild to be thinking Vince would end Romans push before Drews.

I dont think Reign losing the title any time soon but i dont think his reign will be a multi year one either

Yeah lol I thought I was the only one watching, Hogan a fool. I'm surprised the Samoans weren't more savage to him.

Back