Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Royal Rumble Thread: 1/31/21

u know they just gonna pipe all that shit in but it still wont be the same.

i think that Bianca Belair wins the women's Rumble.
I would def like that but not sure if they want to give her a title push yet

When is Becky Lynch set to return? If she can come back that's my pick

If not Becky ...can WWE get Tessa Blanchard???

Mens rumble I have no clue...maybe Rollins to challenge Reigns if they can't secure The Rock (which I don't think will happen)

I would like to see them give Reigns/Rollins a long build, but for WWE their idea of long term booking is about 2 months anyway right

Honestly this year with no fans, they should just wing it. Having Bianca win to an empty arena would suck, I'd save her for next year and continue her push throughout the year.

I would def like that but not sure if they want to give her a title push yet

When is Becky Lynch set to return? If she can come back that's my pick

If not Becky ...can WWE get Tessa Blanchard???

Mens rumble I have no clue...maybe Rollins to challenge Reigns if they can't secure The Rock (which I don't think will happen)

I would like to see them give Reigns/Rollins a long build, but for WWE their idea of long term booking is about 2 months anyway right

fuck no

i'm not saying wwe wouldn't try to pull this shit off in front of a live audience, but they would've thought twice about it
but with no attendance fans can't make it known when they clearly dont fuck with an angle/performer, and that's unfortunate

He got some supporters

Never seen an Adam Pearce match but im looking forward to seeing how Reigns beat his ass

i wont be surprised if shit break down into a big brawl between him, KO, Reigns and Jey at the ppv instead of the actual match happening

Dubbz trying his hardest to hype himself up for this

Im really trying to see where this shit goes. If you havent noticed I really enjoy a good heel ass whooping and Bloodline are good at delivering those.

Back