Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Royal Rumble (1/29/22)

I'm into the two world title matches, I don't care at all about Becky vs Doudrop. I'm guessing we're gonna get Sammi vs Nakamura for the IC title and whoever Charlotte defending her title against

aILha1.gif

Seth is walking out as the new WWE Universal Champion

Bobby
Roman
Becky
Grit couple
Mens rumble - Big E
Womens Rumble - Ronda

WM Predictions I want to see:
Roman vs Brock
Big E vs Lashley
Ronda vs Becky
Charlotte vs Sasha

I got Ronda winning too.

Mens I got Brock or Roman depending the fuck shit that happens. I def think one of them going to lose the title and enter the rumble.

PWInsider.com is told that Vince McMahon has taken an extremely tight look at tonight's Royal Rumble event and has meticulously changed lots of different aspects of the Rumble matches, including who would be coming out first and which talents would be involved at the end of the bouts.

We are told that compared to last year's Rumble matches, where the plans were made and locked in pretty easily, this has been a much longer, complicated creative process as McMahon settles on what direction he wants.

Over the last few days, there's even been talk of adding talents who are wrestling on other matches on the show into the Men's Rumble, although that's not 100% confirmed as creative was said to be going back and forth last night and this morning.

One idea pitched in the last week would see Brock Lesnar somehow enter the Men's Rumble.

At one point this week, there was also big push for Randy Orton to go far as the show is in his hometown of St. Louis. Another pitch was for Riddle and Orton to go far together with the idea of teasing what could happen if they ended up at the end against each other given their chemistry.

We are told that everything, as always, depends on the whims of what Vince McMahon wants as Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns is all but set in stone for Wrestlemania.

WWE is also still working on the Women's Rumble plans as they had yet another run-through earlier today after one last night.

OOPS...SPOILER ALERT...these muthafuccas here done advertised a triple threat match b/t Liv, Bianca, and Becky for the title @ Raw in Cincinnati. Guess we know Doudrop ain't winning tonite. Lol!!
Who didn't know this

This WWE bruh. The fact they advertised this b4 RR is hilarious to me

its the arenas who are holding the events that do those advertisements I think thats why they be having to say card subject to change all the time

Doudrop definitely not winning regardless tho

Back