Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Royal Rumble (1/29/22)

Honestly, and I'm not even bullshitting....

Both those matches will be fun as hell...

Miz and maryse are fucking hilarious together..... Like they really really take everything they do seriously as hell, ..... Same with edge and beth..... They putting everything into this feud, and there's no title.. Nothing at stake..... Just pure funny and entertaining. It's a damn good midcard rivalry. And perfect for two people who don't need to be in the title picture right now.

I'm looking forward to it.

I count atleast 9 chick's in NXT (not from the 2.0 bunch) who could fill spots in the women's rumble.

I'm sure they'll end up using some of them + some of the green ones just to fill it out.

My fingers crossed for atleast like 2 injury returns for the main roster too.

I count atleast 9 chick's in NXT (not from the 2.0 bunch) who could fill spots in the women's rumble.

I'm sure they'll end up using some of them + some of the green ones just to fill it out.

My fingers crossed for atleast like 2 injury returns for the main roster too.
From NXT I see Io, Mandy and Dakota being in the Rumble. Might see Lacey and Asuka make their returns

From NXT I see Io, Mandy and Dakota being in the Rumble. Might see Lacey and Asuka make their returns

The 2 returns i was expecting were Asuka and Lacey but I'm crossing my fingers for Bayley as one too. Idk if she's been out quite as long as they said she would tho

I could see them putting Mandy in too but if she in then her homegirls probably gettin spots just so they can protect her.

The 2 returns i was expecting were Asuka and Lacey but I'm crossing my fingers for Bayley as one too. Idk if she's been out quite as long as they said she would tho
I would rather Bayley just have a surprise attack on the champ instead of being in the Rumble she's not going to win

I would rather Bayley just have a surprise attack on the champ instead of being in the Rumble she's not going to win

I don't even care how she returns im just ready for it and I hope they don't screw it up like they did with becky

Back