Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Payback PPV Thread: 8/30/20

nah they aint appear.

it was a solid show tho

i think i may of enjoyed it better than Summerslam to be honest, i seen a few other folks saying the same.

That Bray/Fiend match was better than last week.

It probably would've been cool this past SD if dude goes to present the contract to a 3rd unknown participant. Knocks on the door, and Paul Heyman answers. He mentions he'll have his client look over it and they'll get back with them. Then towards the end of tonite's match...Roman reigns music hit and he & Paul walk out, revealing HE is the mystery client. Roman signs the contract. Walks down to what's left of the ring. And then have the same ending as tonite.

NegativeSelfishKoodoo-size_restricted.gif

Me, whether he's a face or heel I just don't like dude as a wrestler

Can’t wait for your opinions since it doesn’t look like Roman is losing the universal title anytime soon. Like he probably keeps it for the rest of the year

:lol10:

Can’t wait for your opinions since it doesn’t look like Roman is losing the universal title anytime soon. Like he probably keeps it for the rest of the year

:lol10:
He can get away with holding the title on smackdown since no one else is built up for a run as the champ. They can't keep feeding the fiend to make these other people strong so he should stay far away from Roman as much as possible.

He can get away with holding the title on smackdown since no one else is built up for a run as the champ. They can't keep feeding the fiend to make these other people strong so he should stay far away from Roman as much as possible.

They have options (AJ, Jeff Hardy if he loses the IC title, Big E, etc.) And there’s gonna be a draft in October apparently sooooo

1598893813131.gif

Back