Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Network Thread

BountyHunterRo

I’ve come to collect
2022 ABW Sexiest Male Poster
any new drops or something you like/don’t know with the network

They just added wwe confidential this week. Loved that show and rewatched the Montreal screw job episode

I wish they would bring back the Greatest Rivalries series

and they need to add a permanent podcast/panel discussion show

The Bruce Pritchard podcast is good. Need to bring it back if they can. They should try to get Eric Bischoffs and/or Tony Schavonie podcast on the network

If yall missing out on the the Bruce Prichard podcast you trippin. He even does it where he will go through a whole ppv each episode and explain everything that happened backstage from the build to it to the show and what went down. Been watching all the 98 ppvs ones. Super dope listen.

Would def love to see WWE conti ue the visual for it.

If yall missing out on the the Bruce Prichard podcast you trippin. He even does it where he will go through a whole ppv each episode and explain everything that happened backstage from the build to it to the show and what went down. Been watching all the 98 ppvs ones. Super dope listen.

Would def love to see WWE conti ue the visual for it.

I zone out at the gym to Bruce’s podcast. Them shits are so informative

Breaking Ground was good as fuck I dont know why they stopped showing that shit smh

It was basically them following the careers of like 3-4 different rising superstars as they tried to make it through the performance center and onto the NXT roster.

It even focused on some of them getting called up to the main roster. I think the last one was actually a special that showed when HHH told Bayley she was goin to the main roster

I remember pulling for one dude to make it only for him to get released. I wasnt expecting that but he was real injury prone so I see why they done it

Monday at 11 PM Eastern, it will be a new edition of "WWE Chronicle" featuring Roman Reigns focusing on his return to Raw after his battle with leukemia.

At 11:30 PM Eastern, it will be a new edition of the world documentary series "WWE Untold" looking at the 2006 ECW relaunch. It has the following description, "Get the extreme story behind ECW's 2006 return from those who lived it, including Paul Heyman, Shane McMahon, Tommy Dreamer and more

WWE untold: Shane vs Kurt in the epic KOTR street fight. So much fun to rewatch. FYI Kurt ended up hurting his tailbone bad on a suplex outside the ring and The reason why when he suplexed Shane into the glass and it didn’t break it’s because they put the wrong glass there so it wouldn’t break during the opening pyro and Kurt was too hurt to throw him in harder

Last edited:
TNA reunion on table for 3 after Raw tonight with Sting, AJ Styles and Jeff Jarrett

WWE untold: Shane vs Kurt in the epic KOTR street fight. So much fun to rewatch. FYI Kurt ended up hurting his tailbone bad on a suplex outside the ring and The reason why when he suplexed Shane into the glass and it didn’t break it’s because they put the wrong glass there so it wouldn’t break during the opening pyro and Kurt was too hurt to throw him in harder

They also said Vince was so pissed at Kurt and Shane that he had to go take a walk. Lol.

Just watched the Table For 3 episode wit Mark Henry, Papa Shango, and Dlo. Good episode.

I know Rock is Hollywood, but would've like to see him and Ron sittin down sharing their stories wit them.

The John Cena episode was straight. The Evolution one was good af. Will probably watch Ep.4 tomorrow

The John Cena episode was straight. The Evolution one was good af. Will probably watch Ep.4 tomorrow

Back to the Cena episode...lol @ him being boring. I mean...has that changed?? Lol.

Mic skills A+ of course. But when it comes to his in ring...meh. I mean honestly can't think of a Cena match where I was wowed at what he did.

But I will give him credit for gearing more to the kids side, rather than grown up. Merchandise was caking. And damn that...I liked that spinning belt. Pretty sure that was WWE'S top selling product.

Back to the Cena episode...lol @ him being boring. I mean...has that changed?? Lol.

Mic skills A+ of course. But when it comes to his in ring...meh. I mean honestly can't think of a Cena match where I was wowed at what he did.

But I will give him credit for gearing more to the kids side, rather than grown up. Merchandise was caking. And damn that...I liked that spinning belt. Pretty sure that was WWE'S top selling product.

He was average in the ring at best. And he knew he had to drop the rap gimmick if he wanted to be taken seriously. I did kinda turn on him when he went to raw in 2005 and was forever changed but it was better for his career

Back