Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread: 7/18/21

Naomi is the female Kofi. Thats not a diss. But I think yall understand what I mean when I say that.

As far as Bianca…yes…she can and will be a superstar. I want to see a Bianca and Charlotte match….the athletic feats alone would be CRAZY.

I think folks over rate the hell outta baby Flair too…her last name gives her that extra push. Not saying that Charlotte aint a GOAT. She just not THE GOAT imo.

Sasha is better than Charlotte in every category except athleticism and psychology.

Charlotte is THE GOAT woman performer as far as psychology. And she is only second to Bianca as far as athleticism is concerned.
I'd add that an booked correctly Asuka would slap up everybody in that division

Naomi is the female Kofi. Thats not a diss. But I think yall understand what I mean when I say that.

As far as Bianca…yes…she can and will be a superstar. I want to see a Bianca and Charlotte match….the athletic feats alone would be CRAZY.

I think folks over rate the hell outta baby Flair too…her last name gives her that extra push. Not saying that Charlotte aint a GOAT. She just not THE GOAT imo.

Sasha is better than Charlotte in every category except athleticism and psychology.

Charlotte is THE GOAT woman performer as far as psychology. And she is only second to Bianca as far as athleticism is concerned.
Bruh y'all niggas just be ignoring all them Sasha Banks botches huh? Sasha Banks is one of the best women wrestlers of all time, Charlotte is one of the best wrestlers of all time. That's the difference in my opit.

Bleacher report was getting on WWE for auska, Naomi, & Kofi

All three been over..... Great workers, loyal, and the live crowd gave them mad love..... But for some reason the E doesn't see that shit....

Kofi should have gotten offense in.... The crowd would have loved every second of it

Naomi and auska deserve better treatment considering they are former champs

Didn’t watch this live since I was out late last night. Heard about the peacock issues smh. I do miss the standalone network

Great show nonetheless

Had Big E winning and happy he did

Don’t mind Nikki winning but how she won was awful

Didn’t care for the Raw tag titles but happy the Usos are smackdown tag champs

Knew Charlotte was gonna win the Raw women’s title but still a great match

Roman/Edge felt old school with the way they both bought time early on by going outside and shit. Loved the finish and both men brought it

Cena coming out was a shock, probably the loudest pop he’s ever gotten. It was pretty deafening. Definitely looking forward to Summerslam

I'd add that an booked correctly Asuka would slap up everybody in that division
I can agree with this…

Auska shoulda stayed a killer man…they really fumbled her smh

Been sayin they dumbed her down in order for the other women on the roster.

You can tell who she goes hard in the paint for in the ring. Sasha...Bayley...Charlotte...are the 3 she gets more aggressive wit. Mainly b/c they're the only ones imo that can match her. She doesn't hold back wit them 3.

John Cena's entrance last night was not listed on the run sheet for the Money in the Bank PPV and it was kept secret from most in the company beyond a small circle, PWInsider.com is told.

While she did not make an appearance on camera, Becky Lynch was indeed backstage at last night's Money in the Bank PPV.

Linda McMahon was also backstage at the show and was sitting ringside for the main events.

Zelina Vega's entrance gear was a tribute to the late singer Aaliyah's role in the 2002 film Queen of the Damned.

Bruh y'all niggas just be ignoring all them Sasha Banks botches huh? Sasha Banks is one of the best women wrestlers of all time, Charlotte is one of the best wrestlers of all time. That's the difference in my opit.
Cause Charlotte dont have beacoup botches huh?
Again…Charlotte is not wack…she is dope. But she aint better than Sasha. That Flair last name gives a hell of a rub mayne.

Cause Charlotte dont have beacoup botches huh?
Again…Charlotte is not wack…she is dope. But she aint better than Sasha. That Flair last name gives a hell of a rub mayne.
I personally don't give a shit what her last name is. I'm talking about her in-ring work and her work as a wrestler, overall package

Pretty girl privilege
I personally don't give a shit what her last name is. I'm talking about her in-ring work and her work as a wrestler, overall package
Niggas be over hyping Sasha Banks because they think she fine and they tired of Charlotte getting title reigns. Like let's throw all the bias out the window. Sasha is not on Charlotte level.

Pretty girl privilege

Niggas be over hyping Sasha Banks because they think she fine and they tired of Charlotte getting title reigns. Like let's throw all the bias out the window. Sasha is not on Charlotte level.

Naw bruh. Sasha put in work. Go back to her NXT days. She's put on helluva lot of classic matches.

I mean if you wanna bring up Sasha's botches...then you gotta bring up Charlotte no sells. Each woman has their flaws.

Naw bruh. Sasha put in work. Go back to her NXT days. She's put on helluva lot of classic matches.

I mean if you wanna bring up Sasha's botches...then you gotta bring up Charlotte no sells. Each woman has their flaws.
I'll admit Sasha has classic matches, I just prefer the technical style more of wrestling I guess we all have hidden biases.

Pretty girl privilege

You right she is on a higher level than Charlotte. How many classics baby Flair been in?

Sasha put on the greatest womens match in history and a top 10 ALL TIME match with Bayley at Brooklyn.

that alone puts her above Flair.

You right she is on a higher level than Charlotte. How many classics baby Flair been in?

Sasha put on the greatest womens match in history and a top 10 ALL TIME match with Bayley at Brooklyn.

that alone puts her above Flair.

AAAAANNNNDDD...Her and Bianca becoming the FIRST African American women to headline WM.

Kofi deserves better man. Between this and the Squash match Brock did, it might be time for him to rethink things.

Congrats to Big E, but you’re lying to yourselves of you think he’s holding on to any title longer than 60 days.

Five Moves is back, huh? Ok, then….we’ll see where this goes.

Womens’ Division >>>> Mens’

Last edited:
Kofi deserves better man. Between this and the Squash match Brock did, it might be time for him to rethink things.

Congrats to Big E, but you’re lying to yourselves of you think he’s holding on to any title longer than 60 days.

Five Moves is back, huh? Ok, then….we’ll see where this goes.

NXT Womens Division >>>> Main roster.

Corrected

AAAAANNNNDDD...Her and Bianca becoming the FIRST African American women to headline WM.
Thats what Im saying Sasha made Bianca. She made Bianca look like a million bucks

sold for her, bumped crazy all around the ring everything…

man Sasha is THE GOAT

Back