Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread: 7/18/21

I'm assuming Cena won't be around much cause it's almost time to go into promo mode for Suicide Squad

Damn i just saw this

the report i read might of been BS then

i was thinking it would be like when Rock returned for a short run after going hollywood

E6oQLzJVgAAN_qO

Fell asleep on the Roman/Edge match and just rewatched it...

Cena was on my screen for 5 minutes and I'm already starting to hate this dude smh. I better hear some "John Cena sucks" when his theme music come on tonight

1. Glad the USOS got that gold back…now lets gets Rey and Skinny Fat Dom out the way so that SP feud can pop off.

2. Charlotte is good…but best ever…nah…Thats Sasha Banks…Boss>>>Queen…Also I expect to Becky tonight on Raw and Sasha back on SD on friday.

3. Congrats to Nikki…but that ending was TRRRRAAASSSHHH

4. The Raw tag titles should have been on the preshow…

5. BIG E. ✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾

6. Roman is really really really good at pro wrestling. Having the crowd back really solidified it for me. Him and Edge put on a fucking MASTER CLASS on in-ring psychology. It was a long journey but Roman finally where he supposed to be and shoulda been…and also we all know the end destination for this character arc is Rocky at Mania…

All in all it was a solid PPV. Ready to see this build for Summer Slam

also

Smackdown is without a doubt the “A” show now

1. Glad the USOS got that gold back…now lets gets Rey and Skinny Fat Dom out the way so that SP feud can pop off.

2. Charlotte is good…but best ever…nah…Thats Sasha Banks…Boss>>>Queen…Also I expect to Becky tonight on Raw and Sasha back on SD on friday.

3. Congrats to Nikki…but that ending was TRRRRAAASSSHHH

4. The Raw tag titles should have been on the preshow…

5. BIG E. ✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾

6. Roman is really really really good at pro wrestling. Having the crowd back really solidified it for me. Him and Edge put on a fucking MASTER CLASS on in-ring psychology. It was a long journey but Roman finally where he supposed to be and shoulda been…and also we all know the end destination for this character arc is Rocky at Mania…

All in all it was a solid PPV. Ready to see this build for Summer Slam

also

Smackdown is without a doubt the “A” show now

I agreed with everything you said but this man. Y'all be over hyping Sasha. On the real I think if pushed right Naomi and Bianca Bel-Air will pass her.

That last blunt killed me .. Roman and edge were staring each other down..... Next thing I know it was 1am and the TV was off... I'm in a dark ass room
Lol you gotta get you a vape or smoke raw papers my G. Them blunt papers are the devil

I agreed with everything you said but this man. Y'all be over hyping Sasha. On the real I think if pushed right Naomi and Bianca Bel-Air will pass her.
Naomi is the female Kofi. Thats not a diss. But I think yall understand what I mean when I say that.

As far as Bianca…yes…she can and will be a superstar. I want to see a Bianca and Charlotte match….the athletic feats alone would be CRAZY.

I think folks over rate the hell outta baby Flair too…her last name gives her that extra push. Not saying that Charlotte aint a GOAT. She just not THE GOAT imo.

Sasha is better than Charlotte in every category except athleticism and psychology.

Charlotte is THE GOAT woman performer as far as psychology. And she is only second to Bianca as far as athleticism is concerned.

Back