Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread: 7/18/21

Becky Lynch is scheduled to be at this Sunday's Money in the Bank PPV, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

There is no word yet whether Lynch will be appearing on camera but as of this morning, she is slated to be in attendance at the PPV.

Lynch was at the WWE Performance Center several weeks back, working out in the ring with Indi Hartwell as part of the process of getting her cleared by WWE to return to the ring after taking time off to have her first daughter.

Lynch last wrestled at Wrestlemania 36, defeating Shayna Baszler.

They messed around and put together a good show with both titles having compelling stories, and the MITB having a chance to really push somebody new (no Drew!). Feels like the real blowoff to the 'rona era before the part-timers come back for Summerslam.

Becky Lynch is scheduled to be at this Sunday's Money in the Bank PPV, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

There is no word yet whether Lynch will be appearing on camera but as of this morning, she is slated to be in attendance at the PPV.

Lynch was at the WWE Performance Center several weeks back, working out in the ring with Indi Hartwell as part of the process of getting her cleared by WWE to return to the ring after taking time off to have her first daughter.

Lynch last wrestled at Wrestlemania 36, defeating Shayna Baszler.

I hope she dont show up just so all the dirtsheets can eat shit

Big E already trending hard on twitter.... show aint even started yet

Idk man, i feel like it'll be either him or Riddle winning the briefcase or atleast those are the two who I would wanna see win it

I hope its E but if not then they better give that shit to Riddle

Back