Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Money In The Bank (7/2/22)

Damn this is probably why she was kinda shelved for a bit up until recently. And she had a few bad botch spots at the event. Hopefully this doesn’t slide her back into irrelevance cause she’s too good. I guess you can send her back to NXT for more training but the main roster already mad thin.

I still cringe when she posted on twitter her stapling herself in the chest with a paper that said "hurt me" and telling us she is hardcore......shorty learn to wrestle first.

I got her being released by end of 2023 since they already shelved her before.

I still cringe when she posted on twitter her stapling herself in the chest with a paper that said "hurt me" and telling us she is hardcore......shorty learn to wrestle first.

I got her being released by end of 2023 since they already shelved her before.

she even referenced the MITB match as a hardcore match lol bish crazy poom poom must be fire

...I missed the women's MITB match. Was her botch that bad?

there was this running up the ladder spot she botched pretty bad. Liv ended up doing the same thing successfully. There was this other botch where I think it took her outta the match the rest of the way and she was really hurt.

Yea it was quite a few botched for shotzi. The MITB ladder match can be clunky at times, especially with the women. Her botches just stood out more than usual

...I missed the women's MITB match. Was her botch that bad?
Well it was not the worst but it was bad enough Liv had to show her how its done and happened multiple times. But the problem is she botches EVERY MATCH. She would be a made woman if she just left snd went to GCW.

Last edited:
If she didnt botch every match this wouldnt be a talking point at all. But i think fans waking up to the common factor with her.

Well it was not the worst but it was bad enough Liv had to show her how its done and happened multiple times. But the problem is she botches EVERY MATCH. She would be a made woman if she just left snd went to GCW.

She would be great in ECW. LOL

ladder matches are legitimately wwe's most dangerous match. you dont want participants in there who dont know wtf they're doing

i love shotzi, but anyone who's been following her since NXT knows her botching habits. her being in a ladder match was a bad idea from the start. luckily she didn't injure herself or anyone else

ladder matches are legitimately wwe's most dangerous match. you dont want participants in there who dont know wtf they're doing

i love shotzi, but anyone who's been following her since NXT knows her botching habits. her being in a ladder match was a bad idea from the start. luckily she didn't injure herself or anyone else

It seems Shotzi wants to bring that reckless style of wrestling to WWE.

Cole went viral cause of his reaction. Thats how you do it.

I still believe being out there with Pat is what pulls it put of em. You can't be around somebody with that kinda energy and not have it rub off on you

Back