Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Money In The Bank (7/2/22)

Judgement Day about to son Rey and Dom in San Diego next week, and they still got to answer to Edge. They set up alright.

Rhea wouldve been in the title match tonight but she got hurt, which stalled them a bit.

Judgement Day about to son Rey and Dom in San Diego next week, and they still got to answer to Edge. They set up alright.

Rhea wouldve been in the title match tonight but she got hurt, which stalled them a bit.
She would have lost which would have hurt them

Just watched Liv's title win. The one thing I didn't like was Ronda dapping up fans heading to the back. I see Ronda turning heel this Friday

They dropped the ball pushing Edge out, Finn been beat down for years in this company that him being a faction leader isn't even believable

I don't know how it's not believable. Maybe he got tired of losing and joined up w/ them so he could start winning.

He's a loser, why would the youngins who are trying to come up follow him instead of edge

Because they're tired of losing to and Edge is a hall of famer who has a lot of accolades unlike them. The story writes its self. I didnt know that they were into it with the mysterios still.

If not I was gonna say it might not stretch past Sunmerslam but since they gotta run thru them I guess it'll last a lil longer till they face Edge

Because they're tired of losing to and Edge is a hall of famer who has a lot of accolades unlike them. The story writes its self. I didnt know that they were into it with the mysterios still.

If not I was gonna say it might not stretch past Sunmerslam but since they gotta run thru them I guess it'll last a lil longer till they face Edge
So they follow a dude who's a jobber instead of the dude who's a HOF'er with multiple accolades who they can learn from. That's like up and coming guys following the Brooklyn Brawler instead of Shawn Michaels

Lmaoo yo there is another angle of this shit floating around on twitter of Corbin grabbing pat from in the crowd. He put that nigga in a sleeper just like Melvin did Jody in baby boy. Now I can't find it anymore

Back