Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Money In The Bank (7/2/22)

LIV!!! I cant believe that mf won to be honest but going into it i said I could see it happening

Liv deserved it...

She successfully did the ladder run spot that shotzi botched....

And she pulled a crazy spot that could have easily been fucked up to get the win....

I ain't mad at that at all.... Now I wanna see if she cashes in on Ronda tonight

pregame notes

The backstage scene at Money In the Bank has been described as a little more chaotic than usual compared to recent PPVs. There was no production meeting early in the day per normal. Some matches were still being worked out as of an hour ago, which is much later than usual as well.

We've had readers send in word they've spotted Brock Lesnar in town. We haven't heard he was backstage at the PPV as of this writing so it may be he's around to visit at UFC's Fight Week in some capacity. The UFC PPV tonight is head to head with MITB.

The Women's MITB match is slated to open the PPV (it did). There was talk the Men's MITB match would close but that wasn't 100% settled as of an hour ago.

WWE is selling a new Vince McMahon shirt at the event as well as Vinnie Vegas shirt, featuring Kevin Nash's old WCW persona.

Back