Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Money In The Bank (7/2/22)

I wouldn’t call it a let down for the main event but yea I didn’t want him to win

I aint mad at it but im really not thrilled either because I had already played up in my head 3 other outcomes that would of gave us good, happy endings.

of course they had to do something to counter Livs happy ending tho, they wnt bout to send the ppl home with two in 1 night

if roman spears this clown into oblivion i might buy his merch

I said something a while back about how Theory might be the one to turn Roman face and i really aint think much about that shit at the time but now it could actually happen.

Him being Vince golden boy and all could lead to them having the authority stack the deck against Reigns as a way to get the titles off of him and onto Theory storywise.

Not the ending any of us anticipated but overall another fire PPV. Now I see the formula:

Raw & Smackdown are haphazardly put together week to week with hardly any fucks given while creative puts all their focus and effort into the PPVs

Not sure why the week to week product can’t at least meet the same level

they underpromise w/ the buildup and overdeliver at the ppv's
pretty lazy approach imo

I aint mad at it but im really not thrilled either because I had already played up in my head 3 other outcomes that would of gave us good, happy endings.

of course they had to do something to counter Livs happy ending tho, they wnt bout to send the ppl home with two in 1 night
Liv will have a short reign....... next ppv she drops the title like the jobber she is.

Match of the Night...Usos vs SP

Moment of the Night...Liv winning MITB...AND THEN...cashing in to finally become champion.

So I read my baby Liv the new women's champion,, I have no faith in them giving her a proper reign though

So I read my baby Liv the new women's champion,, I have no faith in them giving her a proper reign though
She will lose it in less then 2 ppvs. But glad she got her moment nobody was rocking with Liv when she was in NXT but shorty always came off genuine and survived being Carmella V2 with the same white girl who wears Jays and act like she down.

Now that Theory has the briefcase immediately drop Tyler Breeze gimmick now and lets take him to the moon.

I said something a while back about how Theory might be the one to turn Roman face and i really aint think much about that shit at the time but now it could actually happen.

Him being Vince golden boy and all could lead to them having the authority stack the deck against Reigns as a way to get the titles off of him and onto Theory storywise.
Dude still young, I got him cashing in and losing

I didnt watch this ppv but when I read folks was upset im like did Sheamus win?? McIntyre??? Nah just the up and coming guy who has the complete package and young....yeah lets shit on that. Lol come on man...

I got Theory turning face, Bloodline screw him and the crowd gets behind him.

Back