Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Hell In A Cell PPV Thread: 10/6/19

The following matches are advertised for the WWE Hell in a Cell event that will be held October 6 in Sacramento, California at Golden 1 Center.

-Seth Rollins vs. “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt in a Hell in a Cell match for the WWE Universal Championship.

-Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks in a Hell in a Cell match for the Raw Women’s Championship.

Bray is iron-hot rn and they should strike w him winning the title. Would be a complete refresher. They’re gonna give Brock the SmackDown! title so it’s obvious he’s out of the Universal picture. Bray getting the title and starting a new feud w someone else besides Seth would be nice. Write Seth off for a bit, give him a vacation and give the audience a break. Lot of the IWC is getting tired of him at the moment.

But I got a feeling Kane will save Seth in some way. They’re gonna once again mess up...

Maybe they cutting back on the PPV time

didnt the last one end like 30 mins early or some shit?

even if thats the case thats still light on matches. I imagine they just gonna announce some shit during the card

They haven't been pushing shit but those characters the last month. I'm only interested in the Bray vs Seth and Sasha vs Becky matches

Maybe they cutting back on the PPV time

didnt the last one end like 30 mins early or some shit?

even if thats the case thats still light on matches. I imagine they just gonna announce some shit during the card

I'm sorry but anything under 5 matches isn't a PPV. Also, these matches outside of Seth/Bray are just continuing feuds or matches from last month. The build for this PPV has been non-existent. They are really going to have to go out for Survivor Series.

I'm sorry but anything under 5 matches isn't a PPV. Also, these matches outside of Seth/Bray are just continuing feuds or matches from last month. The build for this PPV has been non-existent. They are really going to have to go out for Survivor Series.
Is that team Hogan vs team Flair for Survivor Series cause if so I'm not interested

Reddit user looselipsbackstage, who leaked an accurate format sheet of last week's RAW prior to the show airing, noted that the following matches are tentatively scheduled for tonight's Hell in a Cell PPV:

Ali vs. Orton

Kabuki Warriors vs. Bliss/Cross for WWE Women's Tag Team Titles

Up in the air: 8-man tag team match - Kevin Owens, The New Day vs. AJ Styles, The OC, and King Corbin (Will be following an episode of The KO Show)

Preshow match: Natalya vs. Lacey Evans

Y'all @ me when the two cell matches are about to start, I don't give a damn about none of those other matches

Welp looks like I can comfortably watch the last 2 matches late tonight and go see Joker in its place.

They should of just left this shit at 4 matches and ended it early instead of adding the filler. And I'm pretty sure Cederick gonna be the partner for the Viking Raiders unless they ready to move away from that and set up a new challenger

Back