Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Hell In A Cell PPV Thread: 10/6/19

Caught the Baley/Charlotte and Seth/Fiend matches.

Reading yall comments about the other matches...I missed nothin. Seth/Fiend ending was bs tho. Its time for Seth to drop that title. He's not a good champ. Turn him heel so that way folks got a reason to hate him.

Becky is so far over...even if she drops the title...she'll still be main attraction status. But I would love to see Sasha win that title.

Remember when HIAC was the climax of a feud? That’s when it should be used. I never liked it as a ppv. Always hated TLC as a ppv as well. _____ vs _____ in a chairs match. A chairs match??? Really??

Yeah I'm not a fan of TLC PPV either. Tbh WWE would be better off getting rid of the gimmick PPVs altogether. I liked how they kept shit simple like No Mercy, Armageddon, Bachlash, etc, then if it was necessary you add a match like HIAC.

In the 80s: Steel Cage match was the climax of a feud.
In the 00s: Hell In A Cell finished feuds.

That's why it didn't make no sense in him going after Rollins to me. Should've kept him mid-card and just amassed victories on the top non-title holders of the 'E. Then after 6 months or so then have him go after the belt

Like The Undertaker did his rookie year in '90-91 up until he beat Hogan at Survivor Series the following year.

Idk how they gonna fix that shit unless they blame the officials for it

maybe line all of em up on RAW and sacrifice they asses to the Fiend.

So me not watching ended up being a good thing, I knew when WWE sent out that poll with a DQ finish that match was going to be some bullshit. I also see that Sasha came back just to get the same old booking where she's just used to make the champ look good

Ok just watched the Sasha/Becky match. Can't front...they didn't disappoint.

Sasha holdin that chair for 5 sec whole Beckyclimbs the top ropes was hilarious. I wanted to see her crack Becky over the head like

"BITCH...do you really think imma hold this while you...*SMACK*

Other than that...I enjoyed it.

AdTech Ad
Fightful.com is reporting the finish of the Bray Wyatt vs. Seth Rollins match at Hell in a Cell was reportedly a Vince McMahon call and "his sight and vision played out how he wanted it" according to people backstage. There was apparently one person that even said Vince was laughing at how fans reacted to the ending.

The general backstage reaction to the finish was said to be largely negative from talent and employees of WWE.

A video from the match (not the finish) has 2.3K likes vs. 9.6K dislikes as of this writing.

AdTech Ad
Fightful.com is reporting the finish of the Bray Wyatt vs. Seth Rollins match at Hell in a Cell was reportedly a Vince McMahon call and "his sight and vision played out how he wanted it" according to people backstage. There was apparently one person that even said Vince was laughing at how fans reacted to the ending.

The general backstage reaction to the finish was said to be largely negative from talent and employees of WWE.

A video from the match (not the finish) has 2.3K likes vs. 9.6K dislikes as of this writing.

Let's see if it's funny to Vince when those subscription numbers to the WWE Network goes down. Let's see if it's funny if SS/Takeover do low number buys next month b/c fans are still upset over the Wyatt/Rollins finish.

We gone see if it's funny then if people stop tuning into RAW tonight, NXT Wednesday, and God forbid.... Friday Night Smackdown on FOX ("The new A-show). FOX execs might piss themselves if they see a 1.8-1.0 rating.

AdTech Ad

Damn this shit is crazy

lmfao first think i thought of

THGy.gif

^ If thats true then i bet u he thought having a controversial ending would boosted the views for RAW tonight. I also thought about that shit but idk if its gonna work like that

AdTech Ad

A number of those that were around Vince McMahon backstage at Hell In A Cell 2019 have revealed that Vince knows he messed up with the finish to the Universal Title Hell in a Cell match between Seth Rollins and "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt, according to Fightful.

In addition, Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer is reporting pretty much everybody backstage thought the match was a disaster and nobody has defended it.

It will be interesting to see how WWE try and rectify the situation going forward.

A number of those that were around Vince McMahon backstage at Hell In A Cell 2019 have revealed that Vince knows he messed up with the finish to the Universal Title Hell in a Cell match between Seth Rollins and "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt, according to Fightful.

In addition, Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer is reporting pretty much everybody backstage thought the match was a disaster and nobody has defended it.

It will be interesting to see how WWE try and rectify the situation going forward.

They're blaming the ref, and that the wrong call was made. That's what heard on Busted Open

Controversial would have been if Bray took the belt

thats the thing tho, he don't need the title to be a successful character

its the fans pushing for it and claiming that they're doing him wrong by not putting it on him

and my thing is this bruh once he gets the title one of three things will happen

1) people will complain that hes being overused for appearing more
2) he doesn't appear enough after getting it and they take issue with that
3) they turn on him once they get tired of the gimmick and then think that they just force them to drop all their plans to get it off of him.

The way i see it they aint ever gonna be able to satisfy people no matter what they do but thats what happens when you top dog, theres always gonna be a large group complaining about what u do, not just in WWE but anything.

Not only that but they already trying to give up on the character saying that he was buried .. but how? they made him look unstoppable and he didn't get pinned.

Despite that I still think the ending was backwards as shit and they never should of put the title on the line if they were planning on doing some shit like that. Matter fact, I wouldn't of even put the match inside of the cell cause now that match will forever be tainted cause of this shit

Back