Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Hell In A Cell PPV Thread: 10/25/20

that was a good match

the one I was least excited for of the 3 but it was good.

I'd say Sasha & Bayley took match of the night tho wrestling wise.

I really fucked w/ the Reigns/Jey match but that one was all about the story for me, thats the best story going right now fr

Last edited:
I wish they would stop doing the same damn table bump spot in the main event of the cell match.

they always do that shit where they fight on the side of the cage and one guy falls into the table..

the only person they ever let dive off that bitch is Shane Mcmahon nowadays. That mf stays doing an elbow drop from the top of the cage

When he beat AJ at the rumble in 2017

i aint even know that shit. i been fantasy booking that #16 match in my head for a minute now

I just knew they'd let him and Orton tie at then have a match with Flair as the ref for the tie breaker.

what a missed opportunity

I wish they would stop doing the same damn table bump spot in the main event of the cell match.

they always do that shit where they fight on the side of the cage and one guy falls into the table..

the only person they ever let dive off that bitch is Shane Mcmahon nowadays. That mf stays doing an elbow drop from the top of the cage

Top of the cage?? Bruh Shane done dropped from the top of the fuccin titantron. Lol

Top of the cage?? Bruh Shane done dropped from the top of the fuccin titantron. Lol

im almost convinced Vince dont love that boy.

never forget the time him and Kurt almost killed each other at backlash.

im almost convinced Vince dont love that boy.

never forget the time him and Kurt almost killed each other at backlash.

I still cringe at that shyt.

I'm almost certain Shane would drop from WWE HQ building if they allowed him. Lol

Ok watchin the replay. The shyt talkin goin on b/t Roman & Jey...excellent.

This is why having no live fans worked in WWE favor. I don't think this feud would've felt this personal, or have the impact is has wit a live crowd. To actually HEAR them talking that shyt to each other makes even that much better.

And geezus at them strap whippings.

So Roman vs Orton at Survivor Series, I'm good with that as long as Orton get the ass kicking

As long as they been trying to call Reigns vs Drew a dream match im surprised they didnt pull that trigger but they probably saving it to be honest

That ending was GREAT. From the “I love you both” to the elders giving him that lei and crowning him.

shoulda added extra ether and had rikishi out there and could you imagine how much crazier shit woulda been if Umaga was still alive?

Im excited to see where this shit go now..

Jey not quitting in that match should mean that the Usos upcoming heel run should be up there on the same level as Reigns with them running through whatever tag teams are left.

Street Profits will probably hold onto the straps until early 2021 but when Jimmy Uso is cleared i know they dropping them shits.

Bloodline bout to have a stronghold on those SD titles leading into mania

As long as they been trying to call Reigns vs Drew a dream match im surprised they didnt pull that trigger but they probably saving it to be honest
That's why I wasn't expecting Drew to lose, it would have been something fresh. Now that I think about it I can't remember if Orton and Roman ever had a feud.

Bout to watch this Sasha vs Bayley. Geezus aint enough compliments...adjectives to describe how magically delicious Sasha looks.

This match bout to slap!

Back