Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Hell In A Cell PPV Thread: 10/25/20

There's a reason why Sasha and Bayley is at the top of WWE food chain.

These 2 ALWAYS delivered when they face off

Becky and Charlotte having to fall back was a real blessing for those two

Becky's pregnancy came at the RIGHT time. Right b4 fans began to turn on her.

That Sasha/Bayley match DELIVERED!

But guess what...Bianca got next

Last edited:
I’m curious. How long does Sasha have the title? At least til the end of the year, right? They can still have Bianca feud with other girls until she gets a title shot around maybe royal rumble?

These muthafuccas sent the weakest member of Retribution to face Lashley???

Fast forwa...no. I wanna see this beatdown

I’m curious. How long does Sasha have the title? At least til the end of the year, right? They can still have Bianca feud with other girls until she gets a title shot around maybe royal rumble?

yea keep her and Sasha away from each other for a while cause Bianca dont need to be eating an L so soon

let her run through the division and hopefully win the rumble then they can do the slow turn with Sasha leading up to mania where they have their match maybe

I'll have Bianca win the Rumble and give her the strap at Mania

Edit- Didn't scroll down far enough to see Dubbz post, said the same thing

Had this been a ppv guarantee nobody would of paid to see Orton with the belt to end the show Can't wait for Edge to win the title to continue this fire story...yay?

Roman killed the story aspect of that match. Great storytelling. Roman comes off like Thanos who just received the last stone. Let him fly!

Sasha and Bayley had match of the night, that match was awesome.

Yo is there another angle of that Sasha double knee spot from outside the ring over the table!?!? That ish was fire..

Last edited:
Roman killed the story aspect of that match. Great storytelling. Roman comes off like Thanos who just received the last stone. Let him fly!

Sasha and Bayley had match of the night, that match was awesome.

Yea man! Roman Storytelling has either come a long way or Vince was holding him back forcing "face" Reigns on everyone! Roman has been killing this "tribe chief" angle...

And cannot say enough about Bayley n Sasha once again putting on a great match.

Give it to the E, I am intrigued with the heel Reigns

Sasha now champ.
Bliss being "sister Abigail"
And now Otis losing the money in the bank briefcase..

Yeah that shyt needs to simmer some more in the pot. Like you said...have her win the RR. in the meantime, they can let that Sasha/Bayley feud continue until then. Maybe run it back one mo' gain @ RR. Have Bianca win that. Sets up Sasha vs Bianca. Hell, Binaca done fired the 1st shot when he said she wanted to face Sasha. Set that shyt up. Minus well get those 2 going at b4 Becky...Charlotte...possibly Rhonda returns.

and those were the same beads that Umaga used to wear

ecfae-15971502544198-800.jpg

e3015-16036779936050-800.jpg
\

Just an extra layer of storytelling cause Umaga was the one that really got the Uso twins in the biz

Back