Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Hell In A Cell (6/5/22)

there wasn't shit classic about that match....... Seth did a great job of protecting Cody& that's about it.
for those who gave a thumbs down i'll give you another example of a wrestler who was hurt going into a match .... Erik Rowan tore his bicep at Summerslam a few years ago...... he & Luke Harper wrestled New Day in a no DQ match a few days later on SD.... They had a good match but Rowan ate the pin...... nobody gave Rowan any credit for gutting it out with a torn bicep........ i'm not saying that Rowan is Cody Rhodes but ay he was hurt too.

the only reason Cody wrestled Sunday night was because if he had not people would have questioned his heart early on in his 2nd run with wwe.....he heard Dusty tell him from his grave"Son if you quit then you not qualified to carry our last name."

…anyway lol

cody knew performing with a torn pec would make him a made man in vince’s eyes. he doesn't forget shit like that and i’m sure he will reward cody when he returns

cody’s HIAC match will be praised on wwe television at nauseam. they’ll put him up there with hhh finishing his matches with torn quads and shawn michael’s competing in the WM main event with a broken back

smart move by cody

Hey...show must go on. Shyt was torn off the bone. So he couldn't damage it more than it already had.

the only reason Cody wrestled Sunday night was because if he had not people would have questioned his heart early on in his 2nd run with wwe.....he heard Dusty tell him from his grave"Son if you quit then you not qualified to carry our last name."

Ayo y’all remember the “wtf” reaction? Which mod can we get to bring it back cause this Nigga here....

…anyway lol

cody knew performing with a torn pec would make him a made man in vince’s eyes. he doesn't forget shit like that and i’m sure he will reward cody when he returns

cody’s HIAC match will be praised on wwe television at nauseam. they’ll put him up there with hhh finishing his matches with torn quads and shawn michael’s competing in the WM main event with a broken back

smart move by cody
you sound naive..... i bet none of these niggas on here were Cody Rhodes fans during his first run with Vince..... i'll give Stardust his credit.... he was hurt..... he [email protected]. but niggas acting like he was the only wrestler who ever did it...... as far as HHH goes he tore his quad 2x actually wrestling in matches... with Hbk i seriously doubt his back was broken @ WM14 ....... his back was hurting yes but noboby confirmed his back was broken........ Vince was paying Shawn weekly checks over the 4 years he was gone.... sounds like Hbk hustled Vince tbh.

you sound naive..... i bet none of these niggas on here were Cody Rhodes fans during his first run with Vince..... i'll give Stardust his credit.... he was hurt..... he [email protected]. but niggas acting like he was the only wrestler who ever did it...... as far as HHH goes he tore his quad 2x actually wrestling in matches... with Hbk i seriously doubt his back was broken @ WM14 ....... his back was hurting yes but noboby confirmed his back was broken........ Vince was paying Shawn weekly checks over the 4 years he was gone.... sounds like Hbk hustled Vince tbh.
This dude a Cody Rhodes bizzaro stan

Back