Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Hell In A Cell (6/5/22)

SMH...but after tonight the way to book it is for

Roman to lose to Drew at the UK show. Losing the Universal title.
Cody can take the WWE title from Roman at the Rumble.
This obviously drives Roman crazed enough to challenge Rock at Mania to restore his rightful place as the head of the table.

1. Did you enjoy the match?
2. Not an embarrassing loss for Seth, especially if Cody goes on to defeat our Tribal Chief
1. Didn't watch it
2. Cody gone for months so he won't be beating anyone for a while, where does that leave Seth right now

Uhhhh...Rock/Roman has to happen at WM for TWO reasons...

1) WM 23' will be at SoFi stadium...aka...Los Angeles

2) They gotta sell tickets

You seriously think WWE is gonna book Rock/Roman for RR instead of WM???? C'mon Du. Money wise...that doesn't make sense.
Bruh, Roman has to go over on Rock at Royal rumble main event to look unbeatable...

That makes the Cody win at WrestleMania bigger.....

Roman has to drop the title at some point..... Giving Cody his WrestleMa nonia moment makes most sense.... Even more than a Rock/Roman main event mania...

Cuz Cody winning the rumble gives him the entire WrestleMania season to build the main event with Roman.. That's quality build up.

Rock Roman doesn't need that much time.... It's easy to sell that... And along with Cody returning in the rumble.... That's a huge show too....m

The way Cody won last night...

I think the best way to bring him back is a win at the rumble.... Then dethrone Roman at WrestleMania

Sources near Rhodes state that as of this morning, Cody Rhodes is slated to undergo surgery to repair the torn pectoral muscle this Thursday. Notable pectoral injuries in pro wrestling included Triple H (five months out), Elias (five months), Hiromu Takahashi (six months), and John Cena’s miraculous recovery in less than four months.

Bruh, Roman has to go over on Rock at Royal rumble main event to look unbeatable...

That makes the Cody win at WrestleMania bigger.....

Roman has to drop the title at some point..... Giving Cody his WrestleMa nonia moment makes most sense.... Even more than a Rock/Roman main event mania...

Cuz Cody winning the rumble gives him the entire WrestleMania season to build the main event with Roman.. That's quality build up.

Rock Roman doesn't need that much time.... It's easy to sell that... And along with Cody returning in the rumble.... That's a huge show too....m

You said it CAN'T be at WM tho. Do you SERIOUSLY think Vincent J McMahon is gonna pass up the opportunity to have a match wit one of the biggest iconic WWE superstars ever...vs...WWE current biggest superstar...at the biggest WWE stage ever...for the Royal Rumble????? Nigga is you smokin?? Lol!

I like Cody and wanna see him have his moment if he gets it...but he ain't Rock. WM is damn there in Rock's backyard...but you gonna bypass that to have it at RR?? I mean originally I wasn't all in for Rock vs Roman...but even I know this is a WM worthy match.

At the end of of day...its about business. It's about selling seats at SoFi. And what better way to do that...is a match b/t Roman, and ROCK. That's like saying WWE should've opted to have Austin/Owens at RR...instead of WM at DALLAS STADIUM. That's not a good business decision.

WM will always be above all other WWE ppv. Always have been. So to have a match of that caliber at any other ppv not WM is straight blasphemous! And for what...so Cody can have his WM moment??? Naw chief. Lol!

It's two nights. So if anything they can do both.

Sources near Rhodes state that as of this morning, Cody Rhodes is slated to undergo surgery to repair the torn pectoral muscle this Thursday. Notable pectoral injuries in pro wrestling included Triple H (five months out), Elias (five months), Hiromu Takahashi (six months), and John Cena’s miraculous recovery in less than four months.

So if all goes accordingly he should be back by RR then.

Vince not gonna do Rock vs Roman at WrestleMania
Royal Rumble makes more sense.

Roman doesn't need another WrestleMania moment . . Someone has to go over on Roman at WrestleMania.

And they are not gonna put the title on Rock.

So Cody vs Roman at WrestleMania makes more sense.

I don't think you understand how important it is for the company for Roman to lose at WrestleMania. He has to put someone over. And unless Rock coming back for a Brock type schedule, Cody makes more sense going forward

Royal Rumble makes more sense.

Roman doesn't need another WrestleMania moment . . Someone has to go over on Roman at WrestleMania.

This is about what makes the most money. And that's Rock. You have to put him in position to draw the most money and that is obviously at Mania.

Anything else would be fiscally irresponsible.

Royal Rumble makes more sense.[/B]

Geezus crust Du. I hope you trollin. Lol

Back