Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Hell In A Cell (6/5/22)

t

If they smart then yea but idk if I trust them to not sacrifice certain talent just to make themselves look better to those watching in the other company. It just seem like some shit that they would do but I hope im wrong at the end of the day

Also think we looking too much on everything being a AEW thing, Cody also did what they respected left worked his ass off and came back a main event star. That has just as much reason to do with it along with the AEW possibilities. I think they also rewarding him and im sure Seth had say so to lose 3 matches. I wouldnt be suprised if we here Rollins was giving Cody his moment.

Rollins is at the stage of his career where im sure he wasnt forced to lose to Cody 3 times. If it was bad business im sure he would of said wait let me get one in too Lol he probabaly was just as much as a influence for it to happen as Vince.

If Cody getting the belt, let it be at WrestleMania

Royal rumble in like 4-5. Months...

That's enough time to fully heal up and get back in shape.....

He can't be healing on TV

He can win it at the rumble perhaps? Rock is gonna be free for the first quarter of 2023 for the XFL and maybe finally fighting Roman at Wrestlemania?

If Cody getting the belt, let it be at WrestleMania

Royal rumble in like 4-5. Months...

That's enough time to fully heal up and get back in shape.....

He can't be healing on TV
Great structure for his return. I believe the Cody Rhodes World Title moment will happen at WresteMania with a big Dusty tribute.

t

If they smart then yea but idk if I trust them to not sacrifice certain talent just to make themselves look better to those watching in the other company. It just seem like some shit that they would do but I hope im wrong at the end of the day

Vince would sacrifice the whole roster if it meant snatching talent from other promotions. Especially from AEW.

Also think we looking too much on everything being a AEW thing, Cody also did what they respected left worked his ass off and came back a main event star. That has just as much reason to do with it along with the AEW possibilities. I think they also rewarding him and im sure Seth had say so to lose 3 matches. I wouldnt be suprised if we here Rollins was giving Cody his moment.
Cody & Brandi will be sending you a autographed t shirt for your weekly glowing compliments of speech impediment Cody Rhodes.

Rock/Roman should happen at Royal rumble....

Cody should win the rumble and dethrone Roman at WrestleMania

Thats what I'm saying. It's a very Vince thing to do.

Which is why they shouldn't be fooled by this.

WWE ain't tryin to do long term booking wit these talents that were to crossover. It'll be a temp thing.

Show them the grass is greener...they come...give them some sorta push...then midcard-purgatory.

Which is why they shouldn't be fooled by this.

WWE ain't tryin to do long term booking wit these talents that were to crossover. It'll be a temp thing.

Show them the grass is greener...they come...give them some sorta push...then midcard-purgatory.

Cody is the guinea pig basically but I do think they gonna do right by him off the strength of him starting out there, betting on himself and then coming back like OG said.

Thing is the others ain't Cody so yea

Rock/Roman should happen at Royal rumble....

Cody should win the rumble and dethrone Roman at WrestleMania

Nah man

Roman loses the strap to Cody at RR

Sits in the ring in disbelief while Cody celebrates in the crowd, then he takes that long walk up the ramp with no music, just the crowds reactions...

Then when he reach the very top of the stage, his head still hanging down you cue Rocks theme n u end the show with the two of them just standing face to face....

Boom, we locked in for Mania.

Rock Roman can't be WrestleMania cuz it freezes out the royal rumble winner.....

UNLESS, rock wins the royal rumble.....

But I think Cody should win imo

Rock Roman can't be WrestleMania cuz it freezes out the royal rumble winner.....

If the story of the networks wanting their own champs is true then they probably gonna un unify the straps by then

Uhhhh...Rock/Roman has to happen at WM for TWO reasons...

1) WM 23' will be at SoFi stadium...aka...Los Angeles

2) They gotta sell tickets

You seriously think WWE is gonna book Rock/Roman for RR instead of WM???? C'mon Du. Money wise...that doesn't make sense.

Roman gotta go down eventually.... Bout Rock can't be the one to put him down....

Who ever do it gotta do it at WrestleMania for it to count. So that person gotta win the royal rumble.....

I think Cody the best person, cuz he needs that long to heal up

Back