Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Hell In A Cell (6/5/22)

I think you have to make Cody look like that Nigga right now. Later down the road you can run this feud back and give Seth his win.
Another thing is WWE is looking long term. They almost have to make Cody look Teflon in order to woo AEW talent to the 'E when their contact is up (ie MJF) and to show potential wrestlers that they can also do compelling storylines and tell great in ring stories

Another thing is WWE is looking long term. They almost have to make Cody look Teflon in order to woo AEW talent to the 'E when their contact is up (ie MJF) and to show potential wrestlers that they can also do compelling storylines and tell great in ring stories

exactly.... they know AEW niggas watching

reigns bumped his shoulder at WM and ended the match early

cody put on one of the better HIAC matches in recent memory with a torn pec

i see these roman groupies feeling threatened

they said he tore his shit off the bone, im still not buying it

i’d only be down for this if you actually gave them the belts.
They main event talent. they'll eventually be in the title picture eventually regardless...

Have them on some evil villain Steph/hhh 2.0 shit.... The get the tiles when they get them, lose them when the story makes sense .. But it's a great time to start a new "authority" type villain 🤷🏿‍♂️

They main event talent. they'll eventually be in the title picture eventually regardless...

Have them on some evil villain Steph/hhh 2.0 shit.... The get the tiles when they get them, lose them when the story makes sense .. But it's a great time to start a new "authority" type villain 🤷🏿‍♂️

that’s exactly why they need the belts in order for this to work. And that ain’t happening no time soon

this is swhats really happening

they gonna end up giving Cody the world just so that they can make their image look better to the AEW roster

thing is who else will fall to Cody in the way that Rollins just did? and how long before people get fed up with them going outta there way to make him overcome crazy odds against his opponents just to look strong?

Cody will get the belt before folks start crying he killing all their favs. Bet Money cody will have the belt 4 months into his return if not less. They selling a story with his first year and luckily for folks who not a fan the injury sped it up in the sense there wont be a long road on tv to get it.

t
Cody will get the belt before folks start crying he killing all their favs. Bet Money cody will have the belt 4 months into his return if not less. They selling a story with his first year and luckily for folks who not a fan the injury sped it up in the sense there wont be a long road on tv to get it.

If they smart then yea but idk if I trust them to not sacrifice certain talent just to make themselves look better to those watching in the other company. It just seem like some shit that they would do but I hope im wrong at the end of the day

Back