Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Hell In A Cell (6/5/22)

In regard to rumors that Cody Rhodes has suffered an injury, the belief among those we have spoken to is there is indeed an injury.

We are told Rhodes will be working tonight's Hell In A Cell PPV against Seth Rollins and from there, the company will work around the issue as it is evaluated.

The current plan is for Rhodes vs. Rollins to close the PPV.

Austin Theory vs Ali could be match of the night. 2 young mfs who can legit GOO.

theory hasn’t worked a real match in a month and Ali is legit + this I guess feud has been brewing for awhile now. Hopefully it continues past here cause Theory ain’t losing. But then again, getting the belt off of him might help the potential Theory / Cena match that’s been rumored for SS

theory hasn’t worked a real match in a month and Ali is legit + this I guess feud has been brewing for awhile now. Hopefully it continues past here cause Theory ain’t losing. But then again, getting the belt off of him might help the potential Theory / Cena match that’s been rumored for SS
Cena aint about to come play with Theory for another 3plus yrs in my opinion. I dont see any buzz for it either and theory still young as fuck.

Cena aint about to come play with Theory for another 3plus yrs in my opinion. I dont see any buzz for it either.

Cena just recently was doing a work calling Theory is favorite current superstar or some shit. Made me think this match might be closer than we think

They are showing Cody training at the Nightmare Factory working against someone. They didn't show his face.

It must've been Golddust or TK Marshall. Tony and Vince getting worked by Cody in these vignettes lol

they could have at least did away the Madcap name lmao but I’m looking forward to this new character Moss might got next

Back