Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 3/29

AEW had the better show last week but this week It was back to NXT being better to me
I know you favor NXT but hell nah, alot of the wrestling podcast I listen to all pretty much said AEW took the win this week. First time I heard NXT was the better show.

Last edited:
I know you favor NXT but hell nah, alot of the wrestling podcast I listen to all pretty much said AEW took the win this week. First time I heard NXT was the better show.

I seen several folks on twitter saying the same thing, so its not just me lmao It aint that hard to believe bruh.

I seen several folks on twitter saying the same thing, so its not just me lmao It aint that hard to believe bruh.
You be overhyping those NXT shows lol but I feel you tho nothing wrong but strongly disagree on that. I dont follow twitter so not sure but the podcast I listen to that cover all company shows and wrestling groups def didnt favor NXT this week. They had a decent show tho with Punishment and Dunne but that's was really it. Ciampa comeback match was aigh with a few rusty botches but other then those 2 matches it was just another NXT episode from the network. At the end of the day it's all about personal opinions but AEW imo just had a way better show even if your not fully engaged in the product this week.

We should prolly do polls for who had the better show each week. That would be a cool idea.

Last edited:
View attachment 180812
Twitter poll

Also that's a good read of 3 people who watched both and gave their honest opinions.

Those polls be all over twitter before the shows even end on Wednesday nights so you can't look to them for an unbiased opinion. Theres some people who on them voting for AEW as soon as the shows start just cause they're battered WWE fans who've had enough of the main product and don't wanna give NXT a fair shake.

theres a heavy biased for AEW on social media just cause NXT is under the WWE umbrella. I think someone here even pointed out how that would be the case and its happening.

I saw Bubba Ray say he liked AEWs show more and I respect it cause i doubt hes being biased, I also doubt you're being biased but on the same post where he said that there several regular fans saying they liked NXT more. So im just trying to point out that its not a reach.

Like I said AEW had the better show last week, this week I give it to NXT

You be overhyping those NXT shows lol but I feel you tho nothing wrong but strongly disagree on that. I dont follow twitter so not sure but the podcast I listen to that cover all company shows and wrestling groups def didnt favor NXT this week. They had a decent show tho with Punishment and Dunne but that's was really it. Ciampa comeback match was aigh with a few rusty botches but other then those 2 matches it was just another NXT episode from the network. At the end of the day it's all about personal opinions but AEW imo just had a way better show even if your not fully engaged in the product this week.

We should prolly do polls for who had the better show each week. That would be a cool idea.

Good idea, but we can't even do this cause theres some who already admitted they only watch AEW on Wednesdays.

Womens AEW match, Omega and Hangman vs Pac and Moxley, Lucha Bros vs Jungle Boy and Lil Jungle Boy, Jericho and Darbin imo outweighs the what 2 good matches NXT had put out for the week. That's why it was a no brainer to me who had the better show.

AEW this past Wed was Teddy Longs wet dream... I didn’t care for the night of tag matches like that, Jericho winning was a given, and the women’s match was meh. It was a very average show but was more entertaining and not corny like WWE has been.

NXT was good, I think it edged out AEW this week. AEW will get high praises no matter what they do for the next few months. Let’s see how long that lasts.

If WWE would’ve done what AEW did this week, they would’ve been crapped on... facts

AEW this past Wed was Teddy Longs wet dream... I didn’t care for the night of tag matches like that, Jericho winning was a given, and the women’s match was meh. It was a very average show but was more entertaining and not corny like WWE has been.

NXT was good, I think it edged out AEW this week. AEW will get high praises no matter what they do for the next few months. Let’s see how long that lasts.

If WWE would’ve done what AEW did this week, they would’ve been crapped on... facts

That's the problem people are stuck on the bad taste of what WWE has done with tag team wrestling because it's been trash since like 08 and still is. It's funny to me because top 10 matches of the year prolly have like 5 tag team matches on the list but...from other companies

Also AEW Tag team tournment is taking place. Like any of the matches with Lucha Bros or specifically Jungle Boy and Jr vs them from last night was better then most WWE tag matches in the past 10 years I think that's what makes the tag team divison more interesting then it's ever been, it's actually being treated like importance. NXT does a outstanding job with their tag matches too. It just comes off important, nothing on Smackdown or Raw comes remotely close to NXT and AEWs tag matches. WWE done cause fans to see tag team match and immediately sour just off what WWE has done to it.

Last edited:
i didn’t watch either live but I watched AEW first on the DVR
I dont watch both channel flipping either, I'll watch AEW live and then the next night watch my DVR recording of NXT so that way I can sink in both and not feel worn out if I was to watch it back to back.

Not a bad idea imo cause they gonna have to get out of Full Sail if they want to grow.

My aew review

A fukkN 90 POUND AZN BROAD THAT LOOK LIKE A FEATHER WHEN SHES IN THE AIR BEATS UP BRITT BAKER WHO LOOKS LOST

TWO MIDGET fukkS WENT 20 MINS WITH LUCHA BROS AKA ONE THE BEST TAG TEAMS IN THE WORLD

A TWEAKER WITH HIS fukkN HAND TIED DID A COME BACK ON THE WORLD fukkN CHAMP

FLUSH UR CREDIBILITY DOWN THE fukkN TOILET!!!

Yeah NXT has to get out of full sail, it was cool when they started but now they got competition and on TV that full sail shit got to go. Other problem with NXT is in a dead state compared to what it always been. Storylines arent good and they are lost with stars and the star in Velveteen Dream kind of exposed he really ain't no where near that level yet. I just hope they swing things around again and get momentum.

Back