Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Fastlane PPV Thread: 3/21/21

Real life tho. Jey deserves a WM match as much as he has evolved within 8 months.

Jimmy Uso coming back tonight?? Uso vs Uso at mania w/ Jimmy having to be w/ Roman if he lose?

Outside of it should have been DB and Roman in the first place, my only gripe with this program is... is it me or does it feel like Edge's real beef is with DB and not Roman?

ada4be1382616e6a854c91d5600a34ab97b90af4.gifv
Wrestling aint real huh. SHIIIEEEETTTTT (in the words of Clay Davis)

Do we not make special moments anymore? That woulda been way bigger at Mania

Until Vince punches his ticket to the upper room...not happening.

I mean Drew would've had it if it wasn't for covid

Outside of it should have been DB and Roman in the first place, my only gripe with this program is... is it me or does it feel like Edge's real beef is with DB and not Roman?

edge shouldn't have a beef with DB since he won the rumble and is in the WM main event regardless of who wins tonight
wwe definitely overthought that portion of the storyline

This what I came to see....

Daniel gonna make this an A+ match....

I think we bout to see the best of Roman, cuz he'll never be put over this well....

I just hope Edge doesn't fuck it up....I see a classic cooking 🧐

This what I came to see....

Daniel gonna make this an A+ match....

I think we bout to see the best of Roman, cuz he'll never be put over this well....

I just hope Edge doesn't fuck it up....I see a classic cooking 🧐

Reigns & DBs last match (Not counting that squas at Elimination chamber) was fire

I like how DB started off fuccin wit Roman.

Roman's shyt talkin tho...MAGNIFICENT. The benefit of having no actual crowds. I enjoy hearing them talk shyt..

This might be the epitome of high and good match watching combination in my life....

I can't ever remember being this high for this good of a match...

Maybe cuz I was dumb high..... But this shit great

Back