Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Extreme Rules PPV Thread: 9/26/21

He was standing on the rope so long… I’m confused… the. I thought maybe he can’t see through the smoke then the rope broke… I thought at first it was real but obviously within a few seconds you know it’s not… but that def was a trash ending…

Are they for real? Are they really for real?

My man flopped on the floor like a fish just for Roman to get saved by Donda. That may have been worse than the Fiend/Seth HIAC ending.

Really?

He was standing on the rope so long… I’m confused… the. I thought maybe he can’t see through the smoke then the rope broke… I thought at first it was real but obviously within a few seconds you know it’s not… but that def was a trash ending…
Yeah because it just came off like the ring malfunctioned on accident during the most important part of the match. WWE needs better ring set up guys dammit lol

Are y'all for real? Are y'all really for real?

My man flopped on the floor like a fish just for Roman to get saved by Donda. That may have been worse than the Fiend/Seth HIAC ending.

This y'all ish? This y'all ish? Okay then

Shenco not today bro lol

Also lmao @ The Duke Deuce Revival video. Balor should of revived to that.

Lol See I don't put him on ignore because he does make valid points sometimes and hilarious in the AEW threads when they in his favor and we need more wrestling posters but he gotta let the hate go lol.

I will admit. I will look at some of what he says in the AEW threads but wwe related? No need to look at it since I already know it’s negative

Are they for real? Are they really for real?

Really?

Now Shenco...don't have these guys pull up AEW's flaws. They start wit that barb-wire explosion debacle. Lol

Now Shenco...don't have these guys pull up AEW's flaws. They start wit that barb-wire explosion debacle. Lol
Idk what this has to do with AEW, but WWE has been around for about 4 decades...that ain't what you want. Trust me.

If I can't express my opinion on that ending because you can't reasonably defend the logic behind it...maybe you should demand better from the company. But what do I know? I just want WWE to do better...but my delivery right? Got it.

Back