Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Extreme Rules PPV Thread: 7/14/19

That end of days to Becky was cold as fuck
tumblr_punx9yzui11s24yedo1_500.gif

Damn lesner cashed in on rollins(which i was dead wrong about) why?? They know how everyone hated him with the belt last time wtf..they gotta have something planned no way theyd be that goddamn stupid to repeat that horrible ass "title reign"again espically with him on raw that makes zero sense

I know I said this shit when Brock won MITB....... but maybe he gonna be around more lmao

I mean Heyman over RAW now & they tight. Plus Brock is retired from the UFC so why not?

I honestly just wanna see him show up from week to week so that I can see what new reason people find to bitch about his reign

I know I said this shit when Brock won MITB....... but maybe he gonna be around more lmao

I mean Heyman over RAW now & they tight. Plus Brock is retired from the UFC so why not?

I honestly just wanna see him show up from week to week so that I can see what new reason people find to bitch about his reign
If hes actually there full time then cool, but if not, fuck it otherwise

Know what else is funny?

how fast Mfs be turning on people after they root for them to get the strap

It was so many people pissed off on twitter that Kofi retained, calling him trash, saying he was one of the worst champions despite him being one of the better fighting champions AND defending the title WITHOUT the help of the New Day. Then It was the same shit w/ people cheering Lesnar for his cash in & Corbin for hitting Becky w/ the end of days. When they were riding high on both of em months ago.

Shits crazy

Damn lesner cashed in on rollins(which i was dead wrong about) why?? They know how everyone hated him with the belt last time wtf..they gotta have something planned no way theyd be that goddamn stupid to repeat that horrible ass "title reign"again espically with him on raw that makes zero sense

Either he's droppin the title on Raw tomorrow to someone else other than Seth. Someone unexpected

OR

Rematch wit Seth at SS...my gawd I hope not

OR

He's holdin on to the belt til the debut of SD on Fox

Know what else is funny?

how fast Mfs be turning on people after they root for them to get the strap

It was so many people pissed off on twitter that Kofi retained, calling him trash, saying he was one of the worst champions despite him being one of the better fighting champions AND defending the title WITHOUT the help of the New Day. Then It was the same shit w/ people cheering Lesnar for his cash in & Corbin for hitting Becky w/ the end of days. When they were riding high on both of em months ago.

Shits crazy

One thing I learned about a lot of these WWE fans...they're trash. They're fickle and hypocritical af. A lot of them swear they know more about wrestling than the company itself. They complain just to complain. No matter what.

Back