Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Extreme Rules (10/8/22)

Idk about any of the others but I been seeing some say they think Corbin is the buzzard, Lumis the rabbit and Liv the witch. Idk tho.

Another thing is its somebody else portraying the damn Fiend this time, that's crazy
Corbin shouldnt be near any of this, hopefully.

So lightweight Fiend Bliss then
Im thinking more so a normal chick bro who just come to love Pain after being the lil chick who aint taking shit no more.

lol Fiend Bliss had powers and presented like a demonic/possessed chick. Nowhere the same.

474e17ea6ccb74b8c9b07d3e5455b002d1180eeb742cc533905a875d25d70e79_1.jpg

Why do you two constantly seek my approval and validation? Stop worrying about what you've lost to me and focus on finding yourselves.

Nobody even said anything to you guy.

What's this all about?

jags-fan-wth.gif

They dropped the ball wit Bliss becoming a Fiend character.

But Dubbz made some interesting comments. The thing throwing me off is the witch character and the womens title belts next to her.

Only solo title belt Liv held was the SD one. I think that was a Raw title if I'm not mistaken. So possibly a returning former women's champ? Or...Bliss returning back to the Bray fold?

Bliss going back to Bray i can see. Only as a "do-over" kinda way. A way for Bray to truly implement the vision he had for he and Bliss.

BUT...if it is Liv who's joining Bray...then i can see that as well. Especially if the rumors are true about Bo coming back.

MAN WHO KNOWS! We can only speculate and just wait. I can't wait tho.

Corbin shouldnt be near any of this, hopefully.

Yea that would be weird honestly, plus thats a drastic character change. I feel like any time u gonna do something like that with just a regular character the person needs to be removed off tv for a while and repackaged completely

Nobody even said anything to you guy.

What's this all about?

View attachment 938606
Ahh, an attempt at gaslighting

*sigh* Du and Lurk got they sons on the forum, guess it was time I got mine as well. All this hate and taking phrases that I've used and forgotten is obviously a cry for a father's attention. I apologize boys. I will be better. Not only for me, but to make you two the men that I know you can be

Perfect would have definitely been a permanent coach had he still been alive…. Hell… maybe more

I can see so many folks wanting to learn under him if he was still alive.

He's at the top of the list when it comes to technical wrestling.

just got back into the country today. my subscriptions didn't work in canada, so a nigga missed everything lol i just finished extreme rules. i thought it was a cool show

edge vs balor was my favorite match. the storytelling was great. rhea has to be the one to take the title off bianca
kross vs. mcintyre, liv vs. ronda, and rollins van dam vs. riddle really fell flat for me

bray returning with his eater of worlds and fiend gimmicks reminds me of when taker returned in 2000 with his american badass gimmick, but still rolled his eyes back like the deadman. i wonder how he's going to make it work lol but i am happy to see him back

Back