Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Thread: 2/21/21

CooperativeIdioticAntipodesgreenparakeet-size_restricted.gif
I'm a huge miz fan, check my track record

They gon have Bad Bunny cost Miz the title at Fastlane. Hey how's the Bow Wow debut coming along? LMAO

this was the first Raw PPV Ive watched since I started watching wrestling again thx to AEW.

I wont be watching more RAW ppvs. I wish Kofi was on Smackdown.

I'm a huge miz fan, check my track record

niggas be sleepin man

Im happy for him

i wasnt expecting this shit at all tonight, me and my bo y were talking earlier during the show n he was like "When the fuck is Miz gonna cash in?" thing is he hates Miz so that shit was funny af whenever his music hit.

I've never seen y'all cheer for the Miz at all, y'all just rubbing it in to piss us off even more

I cant even find any post cuz the search function here be trippin but i know you've seen me defend Miz' IC title reigns on here, especially against OGDirty, thats why i said he bout to be sick

it’s what’s best for business

I really dont know how I Feel about how that shit went down honestly, Im indifferent to it cause i really do fw Miz, it just seems weird and outta no where that he cashed in tonight but whenever I saw Lashley coming out and then I remembered MVP talking to Miz backstage earlier I kinda had a vision and im hoping that vision is true.. Miz vs Lashley and Lashley winning the title.

do niggas not wanna see Lashley as champ anymore?

I really dont know how I Feel about how that shit went down honestly, Im indifferent to it cause i really do fw Miz, it just seems weird and outta no where that he cashed in tonight but whenever I saw Lashley coming out and then I remembered MVP talking to Miz backstage earlier I kinda had a vision and im hoping that vision is true.. Miz vs Lashley and Lashley winning the title.

Hurt Biz saved Lashley career real talk

Hurt Biz is a main event stable and Lashley is back to being a ME talent...Hurt Biz need the title to go to that next level

like i said
lashley better be champion by 8:30PM eastern tomorrow

Hurt Biz saved Lashley career real talk

Hurt Biz is a main event stable and Lashley is back to being a ME talent...Hurt Biz need the title to go to that next level

they've had him looking like a fuckin monster and he turned up the agression this whole past month, I feel like this is it

only downside to him winning it is that they'll probably run it back between him and Drew at mania n i dont wanna see him drop the shit so fast.

its long overdue for him to have the strap tho

Back