Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Day 1 PPV Thread: 1/1/22

2a5a7fcbcf5840a50eb0f6d455b774c210f3b9da.gifv

im thinking Reigns might be bout to go back into quarantine man

why else would they change their biggest program like that outta no where?

he might be gone for a while again and end up vacating the strap

Nah they will keep the strap on him. This makes me wonder if they will do title vs title at WM.

They could possibly do:

Lesnar/Lashley at Royal Rumble or Lesnar/Big E/Lashley at RR

The only problem is Smackdown has nobody but Drew to challenge Reigns. So my guess is since Lesnar is WWE Champ, Reigns has to defend against Drew at RR and probably again at EC or inside of the chamber.

Nah they will keep the strap on him. This makes me wonder if they will do title vs title at WM.

They could possibly do:

Lesnar/Lashley at Royal Rumble or Lesnar/Big E/Lashley at RR

The only problem is Smackdown has nobody but Drew to challenge Reigns. So my guess is since Lesnar is WWE Champ, Reigns has to defend against Drew at RR and probably again at EC or inside of the chamber.

i really hope this the route that they going. I could see it

Its just weird that they veered off and made this decision tonight but I guess it was really some last minute shit with Reigns being out.

i really hope this the route that they going. I could see it

Its just weird that they veered off and made this decision tonight but I guess it was really some last minute shit with Reigns being out.
Vince always a big proponent of sending the crowd home happy whenever theres a change to the card

They didnt make it a part of the build but Roman is about to surpass Brock for longest ever universal reign. They really need to have Roman defend it before that to earn it

Thing is...Big E winning would've did just that

its not unbelievable that Big E lost the match at all

it was a 5 way so his chances of retaining were slim from the jump

like I said i aint even mad that he lost.. its just the fact that he was the one who ate the pin that bothers me cause they could of went with Rollins whos current character aint really affected by wins/losses.

they could of kept E looking good by having him lose due to that but the ending they went with made him look weak and kinda makes me think they might be done w/ his push

its not unbelievable that Big E lost the match at all

it was a 5 way so his chances of retaining were slim from the jump

like I said i aint even mad that he lost.. its just the fact that he was the one who ate the pin that bothers me cause they could of went with Rollins whos current character aint really affected by wins/losses.

they could of kept E looking good by having him lose due to that but the ending they went with made him look weak and kinda makes me think they might be done w/ his push

They dropped the ball on Big E. Had him take UNNECESSARY Ls from both Roman Reigns AND now Brock.

Back