Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Crown Jewel PPV Thread: 10/31/19

I think so which is why they should have got two better performers

Im surprised it wasn't 2 of the horse women but theres a chance they didnt wanna come or that the Prince selected these two cause he be making some stupid request

:scust:

none of this shit even matters , i cant watch it

the stories will be dropped soon as its over outside of Lesnar/Velsaquez which really hasnt pulled me in yet

the thing that sucks most is Rusev has been getting pushed, likely due to his involvement in that 5 man match tonight but there is a huge chance that after his match is over they gonna drop the whole story and not feature him as much going forward. (I hope not) but we all know how these Crown Jewel stories get dropped once its over.

NXT vs RAW vs SMACKDOWN for SURVIVOR SERIES

giphy.gif

Now that’s interesting since war games was gonna blow them out the water anyway

Bruh

the matches that can come outta that shit...

lets just hope they dont fuck it up

Lesnar would probably rag doll the fuck outta Adam Cole if this happened but I'd love to see it since none of the straps would be on the line

Bruh

Lesnar would probably rag doll the fuck outta Adam Cole if this happened but I'd love to see it since none of the straps would be on the line

my fear is they gonna have Seth and Brock on nxt and fans like me aren’t gonna wanna see that. At all

my fear is they gonna have Seth and Brock on nxt and fans like me aren’t gonna wanna see that. At all

Yea, I wouldn't wanna see that shit either. Atleast not w/ Lesnar since hes never been down there

I could see NXT invading and "taking over" RAW & SD a week or 2 before the PPV & that would be nice.

its a lot of things they could do w/ this

Bruh

Knowing Vince NXT won't get any wins like what happened to smackdown last year

Back