Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Crown Jewel PPV Thread: 10/31/19

BountyHunterRo

I’ve come to collect
2022 ABW Sexiest Male Poster
Hogan’s team vs Flairs Team

brock vs cain for the wwe title (not officially announced yet)

I figured they woulda saved cain and tyson for a diff ppv, they outta know by now those saudis give zero fucks about anyone except for the old ass legends, niggas stay staring at they phones for everyone else

I figured they woulda saved cain and tyson for a diff ppv, they outta know by now those saudis give zero fucks about anyone except for the old ass legends, niggas stay staring at they phones for everyone else

Facts.

Watched that shyt once...never again.

WWE officials causally announced that Rollins would put his Universal title on the line versus Wyatt/The Fiend on Thurs., Oct. 31 at Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia in a falls count anywhere match

WWE officials causally announced that Rollins would put his Universal title on the line versus Wyatt/The Fiend on Thurs., Oct. 31 at Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia in a falls count anywhere match

Sooooo...he's doing 2 matches. The Team Hogan vs Team Flair match...AND...falls count anywhere match wit Fiend.

Still not watchin

WWE announced on "The Bump" that there will be a that Battle Royal at Crown Jewel on 10/31.
The winner will get a U.S. Championship match against AJ Styles later that night.

Back