Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Crown Jewel PPV Thread: 10/31/19

Naw. Not like this. The fans caused that Becky push after that punch. From what I understand...CHARLOTTE who they were gonna go all in wit the push. That punch...that image of her bloody standing at the top wit her arms stretched out...THAT is what made her over af.

Had those things not happen, i don't think she'd be at the level she's at now. And I'm talkin about on her way of reachin that Cena/Austin/Rock level. Like she can lose the belt now and she'll STILL be the current level she's at now.

had wwe gone with charlotte vs rousey in the WM main event (which was the plan i believe) the fans would’ve demanded becky lynch be put in that spot, similar to DB in 2014

the nia incident was icing on the cake
becky was the people’s champ the moment she decked Charlotte at summerslam three months prior

Naw. Not like this. The fans caused that Becky push after that punch. From what I understand...CHARLOTTE who they were gonna go all in wit the push. That punch...that image of her bloody standing at the top wit her arms stretched out...THAT is what made her over af.

Had those things not happen, i don't think she'd be at the level she's at now. And I'm talkin about on her way of reachin that Cena/Austin/Rock level. Like she can lose the belt now and she'll STILL be the current level she's at now.
She was already getting those pops before the punch, hell she was getting the pop as she was walking down the aisle before the punch

the punch was the height of her popularity...

it was like the Daniel Bryan leaving the wyatt family when he slow yessed the crowd...
It was the night Stone cold sprayed the mcmahons down with the beer hose
It was the Rock this is your life sketch...
when zigler cashed in on alberto del rio

It was the picture perfect image of at the height of her popularity...

yes she was over before that night....she was well over...... but that was the loudest pop from the crowd and strongest finish of a show she's had thus far...

like she wsa stone cold level that night

everybody has that one night.....nia punching becky, and becky's bloddy nose.... that was her night

the punch was the height of her popularity...

it was like the Daniel Bryan leaving the wyatt family when he slow yessed the crowd...
It was the night Stone cold sprayed the mcmahons down with the beer hose
It was the Rock this is your life sketch...
when zigler cashed in on alberto del rio

It was the picture perfect image of at the height of her popularity...

yes she was over before that night....she was well over...... but that was the loudest pop from the crowd and strongest finish of a show she's had thus far...

like she wsa stone cold level that night

everybody has that one night.....nia punching becky, and becky's bloddy nose.... that was her night
No it wasn't

She was already getting those pops before the punch, hell she was getting the pop as she was walking down the aisle before the punch

I'm almost certain...had that punch not happened...Becky's popularity would still be where it was b4. I dont think she would be gettin the "rub" from Austin...Rock...ESPN commercials...etc.

Back