Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Crown Jewel PPV Thread: 10/31/19

Hmmm so both world champs are on Smackdown. Gee what a great idea

Isn't one of the brands owed a trade? I can't remember which one but if its RAW then they'll just send the Fiend over there.

or it could be the Fiend vs Lesnar at Survivor Series w/ some kind of stipulation that'll send one of them to RAW (probably Wyatt) Idk what the stip would be.. cause saying loser goes to RAW sounds bad and would kind of shit on the brand

They definitely backed themselves into a corner tho. It was a damned if you do/damned you don't situation.

They listened to the damn fans but its the same mfs who beg for certain people to get the title that are quick to turn on them and wanna throw them away whenever they are over exposed or featured too much and thats what im afraid of.

they already complaining because this didnt happen at hell in a cell last month lol so just imagine

Heres how it ended if anybody wanna see

lol they made buddy seem super indestructible which is another thing that might grow to be an issue. Especially if the Survivor Series match really is him vs Lesnar. They can't justify putting Brock over him when Brock couldnt even beat Rollins

I watched this shit up until Natalya/Lacey and turned it off. These shows are a fucking waste of time.

-War Raiders take their first and a bad "L" on a third rate PPV against a garbage tag team in Anderson/Gallows.
-The U.S Title match was ok but we knew nothing was going to happen.
-From what I did watch, Cesaro/Monseur was the match of the night.

I'm surprised they put the belt on Bray now watch as they put the belt back on Rollins or do some dumb shit and have him lose to Lesnar at Survivor Series in a World Title unification match.

Heres how it ended if anybody wanna see

lol they made buddy seem super indestructible which is another thing that might grow to be an issue. Especially if the Survivor Series match really is him vs Lesnar. They can't justify putting Brock over him when Brock couldnt even beat Rollins

They gonna send Fiend to Raw. Makes more sense. No way they keeping him and Brock on SD

They definitely backed themselves into a corner tho. It was a damned if you do/damned you don't situation.

They listened to the damn fans but its the same mfs who beg for certain people to get the title that are quick to turn on them and wanna throw them away whenever they are over exposed or featured too much and thats what im afraid of.

they already complaining because this didnt happen at hell in a cell last month lol so just imagine

I despise those type of "fans". They're the other reason why WWE isn't consistent now.

Bray got the title because
1. it’s halloween
2. wishful ratings pop for smackdown tomorrow. i think he’s gonna be on miztv. i’m happy to see him win regardless

man i been saying braun was this generations big show. he’s even losing to boxers like the big show

and ricochet better ease off that excellent selling before he dolph zigglers himself

Yeah, but that visual of her with the bloody nose was the defining night if her hype....

That was her biggest night... Iconic image

becky-lynch.gif

becky was over as fuck before the nia punch

Was she really? I remember her turning heel and shit but it does seem like she didn't really take off and become "The Man" until after Nia broke her shit. I remember fans turning on Nia and giving her that "Go away" heat after it happened and in return Becky was adored even more.

Was she really? I remember her turning heel and shit but it does seem like she didn't really take off and become "The Man" until after Nia broke her shit. I remember fans turning on Nia and giving her that "Go away" heat after it happened and in return Becky was adored even more.
She was over the moment she turned on Charlotte and got the bad girl attitude. She was already The Man and the crowd was eating it up.

I forgot all about the Charlotte beat down when she turned and how much the crowd loved it

becky was over as fuck before the nia punch

Naw. Not like this. The fans caused that Becky push after that punch. From what I understand...CHARLOTTE who they were gonna go all in wit the push. That punch...that image of her bloody standing at the top wit her arms stretched out...THAT is what made her over af.

Had those things not happen, i don't think she'd be at the level she's at now. And I'm talkin about on her way of reachin that Cena/Austin/Rock level. Like she can lose the belt now and she'll STILL be the current level she's at now.

Back