Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Crown Jewel (11/5/22)

Logan is the closest to beating Roman for the title man lol thats pretty hilarious but it did make him look certified asf if they going to push him in other big matches down the line.

But overall that was a really entertaining match.

Nah it make a lot of sense if you think back

back whenever Alexa was on all that fiend/ magic shit she turned on Nikki Cross

im thinking Cross might be tied in with Bray somehow now that we know he coming for Bliss

I have no clue what they're doing with her. She's attacking Bianca one minute and the next she's attacking Damage Ctrl. It did look like Bayley was recruiting her on Monday which made her helping them today makes sense

So explain her attacking Bianca a few weeks ago...or why didn't Io and Dakota help out Bayley?

Idk why they didn't help Bayley. I thought they would but maybe Bayley will address them not helping tonight

I have no clue what they're doing with her. She's attacking Bianca one minute and the next she's attacking Damage Ctrl. It did look like Bayley was recruiting her on Monday which made her helping them today makes sense

As far as Cross goes she's back to being the unhinged character that she was in NXT. She crazy. One minute she might be helping somebody then the next she attacking em. If I aint mistaken she did the same exact thing to Bel Air in NXT once

For those who have asked, WWE's talents all left Saudi Arabia without any issues.

Some flew private while others took group flights back to the United States, stopping in Paris or London along the way.

Idk why they didn't help Bayley. I thought they would but maybe Bayley will address them not helping tonight

As far as Cross goes she's back to being the unhinged character that she was in NXT. She crazy. One minute she might be helping somebody then the next she attacking em. If I aint mistaken she did the same exact thing to Bel Air in NXT once
I'm hoping they turn on Bayley

For those who have asked whether there are any plans for Jake Paul, who has evolved into a major draw for boxing, to do more with WWE following Crown Jewel, PWInsider.com is told that while there are no current concrete plans, there is a lot of interest on both sides to do something when the time is right.

During a post-Crown Jewel media event, Jake stated he wanted to more with his brother Logan in WWE down the line and pretty much said he was interested in facing Roman Reigns himself, playing things up exactly as you'd expect the Paul brothers to do

For those who have asked whether there are any plans for Jake Paul, who has evolved into a major draw for boxing, to do more with WWE following Crown Jewel, PWInsider.com is told that while there are no current concrete plans, there is a lot of interest on both sides to do something when the time is right.

During a post-Crown Jewel media event, Jake stated he wanted to more with his brother Logan in WWE down the line and pretty much said he was interested in facing Roman Reigns himself, playing things up exactly as you'd expect the Paul brothers to do
Paul Brothers about to grab them tag titles.

Logan is the closest to beating Roman for the title man lol thats pretty hilarious but it did make him look certified asf if they going to push him in other big matches down the line.

But overall that was a really entertaining match.

the story heading into crown jewel was that reigns did not take paul seriously as a contender

so the fact reigns struggled against him played into that story

Back