Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Clash of Champions Thread: 9/15/19

the reason Miz is face is cause of that TV show. They said they want him to be portrayed as a good family guy like he is on there. Kinda makes me wish they would go on and axe that shit so we can get heel Miz back

Match gonna end with a countout. I aint want that to happen originally but if this is how its goin down im with it.

Becky & Sasha in the hell in a cell im callin it right now

Perfect finish.....

I don't think it was a rush to put Becky and Sasha against each other right off the break..... But a clean win for either this early kinda kills the field....

I think they should have a rematch where the title can change on a DQ.

Something different and extreme and something Sasha has a case for even though her ass was cheating too...

I just think it's a fun heel thing to run with.... Either way great match. And Sasha gotta come back with some BS on how that wasn't a fair finish to their feud

Kofi's reign lasted longer than i thought but ima bet its cause nigga wont ever hold that belt again, sure hell prob get shots but winning again i doubt it

Kofi a way better champ than Orton. I dont give a damn if he gotta lose the strap to somebody tomorrow just dont let him drop it to Orton tonight!

Back