Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Clash of Champions: Gold Rush PPV Thread: 9/27/20

Ei99KV5XYAAsiJ8

peep Heymans face

he look shook too like "What the hell have i gotten myself into"

Bruh...if both Vince didn't give these 2 big azzz hugs backstage...then he can go to hell

they need to keep that shit goin

send Reigns home with a filming crew during Thanksgiving and just film a bunch of segments of him talking shit to the fam. Air it on the thanksgiving edition of smackdown
Hell yeah be at the table in his face like gimme yo cornbread nigga on some Goldmouth shit.

I knew the ladder match was easily going to be match of the night. All around good shit there as expected and actually had a unique finish compared to the average knock the guy off and grab. Hardy spots and Sammy bumping like crazy was wild.

Roman and Uce match was what it was, nothing of a match but a hell of a story. Loved the taunting and the way Roman carried himself the whole time (THIS HEEL RUN IS IT!).

Jimmy a whole entire hoe man lol

I knew the ladder match was easily going to be match of the night. All around good shit there as expected and actually had a unique finish compared to the average knock the guy off and grab. Hardy spots and Sammy bumping like crazy was wild.

Roman and Uce match was what it was, nothing of a match but a hell of a story. Loved the taunting and the way Roman carried himself the whole time (THIS HEEL RUN IS IT!).

Jimmy a whole entire hoe man lol
When Jimmy come back he gonna beat his ass too lol

only Dwayne can stop this and I honestly think that if they do have a match

Roman will go over and the lei will be officially passed

When Jimmy come back he gonna beat his ass too lol

only Dwayne can stop this and I honestly think that if they do have a match

Roman will go over and the lei will be officially passed
Hell yeah bro you and me be on the same page about alot of stuff. Roman beating Rock would be the best passing fo the torch at Mania if they can get it done. Rock and Cena really wasn't it because Cena was at the end of his career so it didn't really pass anything..

Hell yeah bro you and me be on the same page about alot of stuff. Roman beating Rock would be the best passing fo the torch at Mania if they can get it done. And he better stay a heel for that.

Does this match have to be for a title? I don’t think so

Back