Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Clash at the Castle (9/3/22)

I wanna what he looks like either now tomorrow.

His chest gotta be all sorts of dark purple. Lol

Age aint gotta do wit anything. Its about them not letting Shayna be who she was back in NXT.

It's about having her...and also Auska to "dumbdown" their aggressive styles for most of the women on that roster. Hopefully HHH unleashes that outta her.
age does matter with female wrestlers tbh...Auska is one of few rare exceptions... but even with her being over 40 i think she realize that manangement will want to work with her to find her replacement sooner than later.

Good shit man. I didnt forget I just been on the go all weekend. Since he already has something in mind i think i will let Ro handle the stip
No, He don't honor his bets I don't want him involved. It's why I don't bet with him anymore. I can wait until you settled and it will be honored fully

So here’s my suggestion. I have 2:

Make him put in his headline that he acknowledges the tribal chief

And/or also put in his headline that he embraces the TIB movement and his baby Liv Morgan doesn’t qualify. Yet

Just my 2 cents!

I like the first option but id also like to add that from here on out.. anytime Roman Reigns or his cousins are shown making an entrance that he must acknowledge them and put them ones up in the air along with the rest of us.

Back