Welcome To aBlackWeb

Excited to see it. Hulu originals are real hit or miss, but they got some good shows for sure. Rza is a iffy director to me as well but I'll definitely give it a shot.

As long as it's a true story I'm with it. Hopefully it gives a lot of true backstory into how the group formed and what each individual was like.

I wonder how deep it's gonna go. We talk a lot about the dumb shit that these artists get caught up doing these days, but based on some of the shit that was floating out there about the Wu when they were coming up, they were way worse. It just wasn't quite as easy to get caught up back then.

The guy they picked for ODB reminded me a lot of him. Those other guys not so much with who they are playing. Lol. Hopefully it's good and actually goes into a lot of the stuff they went through

The guy they picked for ODB reminded me a lot of him. Those other guys not so much with who they are playing. Lol. Hopefully it's good and actually goes into a lot of the stuff they went through
It's ODB's son playing him right? Dave East as Method Man.

lol Raekwon ain't never been that slim.

I didn't quite know what to expect, but this looks like it could be good. It seems like it may be similar to When They See Us, different subject matter of course, but a comparable production quality if that makes any sense.

Didn't see a thread on this, if it's one then @AP21 merge this

there was the one for the Showtime docuseries, but I think this one is unique enough to have its own thread

I added some tags to it to make it easier to search for in the future

Back