Welcome To aBlackWeb

This season can't miss bruh...

I was rooting for them white boys at Loud...

Like it's known they got the deal.... But their show really killing the dramatics of it 🥺
I'ma cry if we don't get a season three. They need to greenlight this now...I have a bad feeling this the last season :(

No way meth did that hook in in one go.

theyshould of negotiated for money from album sales, solves the low initial offer

Bruh...they aint about spend a whole hour goin thru Meth's 50leven takes. And do you know he didn't do that in 1 take?

And these brothas are just getting their feet wet as far as the business. Niggas was lookin for that up front money

Bruh...they aint about spend a whole hour goin thru Meth's 50leven takes. And do you know he didn't do that in 1 take?

And these brothas are just getting their feet wet as far as the business. Niggas was lookin for that up front money
I was thinking that was fast too, but it's very possible Meth already had that bar in a rap he wrote previously and felt it fit. RZA did say we need one of your famous one-liners or something like that.

Some random shit but I hope Rza is getting paid by Aeropostale. He gotta be. I'm pretty sure he changed that line in Protect Yo Neck in this show and we've heard it like 10 times. lol

I love how this shows all the bullshit behind getting signed so thoroughly while still being artistic and telling a good story.,.

Like even knowing how it all ends, they killing the drama....

Like these niggaz was on the verge of being the biggest stars in the game, and they really showing that from their perspective shit was far from sweet

It would make sense if she is going to have a bigger role going forward in the show. This would be like her grand introduction. Given that the Wu didn't sign with Def Jam, I don't see how that's going to happen unless she ends up quitting Def Jam and going to Loud with them.
Meth had a solo deal with def jam though so I guess she'll return later on if the show continues

Rza had a breakfast club interview a week or so ago talking about Hulu wanted multiple seasons, but it all depends on the streams and if people are watching

I'ma cry if we don't get a season three. They need to greenlight this now...I have a bad feeling this the last season :(
[/QUOTEtic

These boys going through it. Now I know why Rae and Ghost say they ain't stop selling drugs until Wu-Tang Forever came out.
If thats the case then they should have enough material for another 3 or 4 seasons . a whole lot can be told that went down behind the scenes and other sulervillians moments re enacted like the time they beat up a concert promoter. for trying to play them, odb helping local street niggas lift a car off of an accident victim when it flipped over, which rushing the stage at the source awards with 100 niggas,dirty jumping on stage at a busy bee performance and kung fu fighting busy,the show movie when meth u-god and ghostface was arguing with each other etc. All the solo albums and side projects that dropped between that tike like orb return to the 36 I wanna see how he made the stomp and Brooklyn zoo grave diggaz, liquid swords , tial ob4cl etc.[

Last edited:
Back