Welcome To aBlackWeb

WTF is wrong with them??

aight so here's one....we know women like uniforms....or at least I thought they did

i've heard women mention this but my wife in particular watches all police, fire, and military shows....i've always picked with her about blindly choosing the show for the uniformed men and its ha ha whatever

so the other day im on some serious shit talking about how I could bring some of what I request to the table.....babe ima get a fire fighter outfit....ima get a bunch of green and brown tight ass tees and cargos to wear around the house with boots and ima carry my gun and a radio for no reason

she's like nah its not about that....its about knowing this man cares so much about people that he wants to go save them every day and we ended up in a conversation about me becoming a volunteer fire fighter

slOZld.gif

i was just tryna get the sex crackin brah.....like whyyyyyyyyyy is everything so deep rooted in wholesomeness and good nature for the betterment of mankind??

Why do men send unsolicited dick pics to women they just met?? Like you texting a lady about something completely non-sexual and it just pops in your mind to send a picture of your genitals right then and there????

Thats because sex is on our mind from the initial message....if we didnt think of sex or least the chance of it when we met or saw you, then we probably wouldn't be talking....so with that tragedy in mind, they end up jumping the gun because they think you’re just tip toeing around the bed too....he didn't really wanna know what u were doing today, he was just breaking the ice....with a woody 😁

Why do men send unsolicited dick pics to women they just met?? Like you texting a lady about something completely non-sexual and it just pops in your mind to send a picture of your genitals right then and there????

Never done this

You foot fetish ass dudes need to know when to let that shit out the bag.

Hint- not the first damn date🤦🏿‍♀️

good one....i think we're just different on this one (as far as men and women)

cuz if I had a specific fetish i know im into.....i gotta lay that shit out as early as possible because if you're not with it im wasting time

im all about spilling that shit....early....get it out there... no sense in being bored and trying to find a reason to break up easy 3 months later cuz she wont let you hogtie her

you either down with playing little piggy or not lol

Back